• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas is starting a campaign on Messi's goal

Member of Soccer Access.com and Fifa Express Argentina

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragan T View Post
      Or: "People who are too sensitive/bitchy/biased to take a joke and can't take the fact that other people disagree with them AKA THIS IS JUST AN INTERNET FORUM, LIGHTEN UP FFS!"

Some guys here aren't really joking.... and some jokes, aren't really that funny!

And if one disagrees with something, he generally has to use evidence to strengthen his arguments (in this case: that Messi's goal wasn't anything special)... well, some guys are using their evidences... but for me and some others here, they're not convincing at all... so, they can argue at will.... but i think we also have the right to argue back.... so, basically, that's that..... :mexican:
      Last edited by Luis Ah-Hoy; 25-04-2007, 10:23:PM.

Comment

Or: "People who are too sensitive/bitchy/biased to take a joke and can't take the fact that other people disagree with them AKA THIS IS JUST AN INTERNET FORUM, LIGHTEN UP FFS!"
        I'm not being bitchy. I can accept that people disagree with Messi's goal being the best and everything, but I don't approve of the way some are "arguing". With those who simply disagreed and left it at that, even by posting a better goal, I'm ok with. I know it's all a matter of taste and that's fine. But posting random goals found online, that are not special for anything, is stupid and it makes this thread a mockery.

btw if you can't post two consecutive posts that aren't "I'm having a laugh, this is an internet forum hahaha", don't mind me for doing so. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I read a serious post from you, one that actually had content worth reading for more than a few seconds, and I don't say anything about it because it's none of my concern and I could care less. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on my posts. Apparently it's become a violation around here to actually want a thread that isn't filled with BS.

I wanted a clean thread for a change, and not only did that not happen, but a lot of people also decided to mock a spectacular goal for no apparent reason. I don't have to be biased to have a problem with that.
        Last edited by Vedran-10; 25-04-2007, 11:06:PM.

Hvala, Buti care!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vedran-10 View Post
          I'm not being bitchy. I can accept that people disagree with Messi's goal being the best and everything, but I don't approve of the way some are "arguing". With those who simply disagreed and left it at that, even by posting a better goal, I'm ok with. I know it's all a matter of taste and that's fine. But posting random goals found online, that are not special for anything, is stupid and it makes this thread a mockery.

btw if you can't post two consecutive posts that aren't "I'm having a laugh, this is an internet forum hahaha", don't mind me for doing so. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I read a serious post from you, one that actually had content worth reading for more than a few seconds, and I don't say anything about it because it's none of my concern and I could care less. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on my posts. Apparently it's become a violation around here to actually want a thread that isn't filled with BS.

I wanted a clean thread for a change, and not only did that not happen, but a lot of people also decided to mock a spectacular goal for no apparent reason. I don't have to be biased to have a problem with that.
          I wasn't really referring to you as one of the bitchy ones.

And I couldn't care less what you think of my posting, I'm not here to impress you or anyone with essay-length replies.
          (]Phospheen[)

Comment

I'm not here to impress you or anyone with essay-length replies.
            we are not here to impress anyone either... we're just giving our opinions, replying to others and applying our own judgments, just like you or anyone else in these forums....

Comment

• No sh!t.
              (]Phospheen[)

Comment

• here you go jack

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
                CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Still the Goal of the Century.
                  sigpic

Comment

• 10 years and Messi still hasn't won the World Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
                      10 years and Messi still hasn't won the World Cup.

I wouldn't put that on him. It's still a team game, last time I checked.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Yes but Argentina's lack of success in such a long time, even when it comes to Copa America is very surprising given they have Messi and some other great players like Aguero. You could argue that a lot of their star players play in the same position (i.e. Forwards) but Argentina is still very solid overall.

Comment

Yes but Argentina's lack of success in such a long time, even when it comes to Copa America is very surprising given they have Messi and some other great players like Aguero. You could argue that a lot of their star players play in the same position (i.e. Forwards) but Argentina is still very solid overall.

Their midfield has not been on par with the frontline and defenders. I'd say most of the problems were organizational. If you look at the collection of talent, they should have won at least one of those tournaments. The AFA has been a disaster for years.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes but Argentina's lack of success in such a long time, even when it comes to Copa America is very surprising given they have Messi and some other great players like Aguero. You could argue that a lot of their star players play in the same position (i.e. Forwards) but Argentina is still very solid overall.
                            Agreed. Di Maria, Mascherano, Higuain, Lavezzi etc. etc., and in earlier years people like Tevez, Riquelme and Cambiasso. I think it safe to say Maradona pulled it off with a lot less in 1986. I'm still waiting for Messi to do the same, maybe next year who knows.
                            Last edited by Zlatan; 27-04-2017, 12:07:AM.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Working...
                            X