This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "guy can't score 20 goals a season" but these stats are more relevant:

He has a better goal per minute ratio than Ronaldo.

Comment

• He's a useful player to have, in my view, because I remember at Juve he had a habit of scoring big goals in big games. However, there he was part of a line-up/rotation of excellent strikers, as he is now at Real, so there is no evidence to suggest he can lead the line on his own - which is what I would expect from a 60m player. I would love to have him as part of a 'striking array' including Costa and Batsyahi, but if him arriving predicated Costa leaving and he was taking over principal duties, I would be nervous and also concerned that we could have got better for the same money.
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Also, Real asking that kind of money for a striker they never use and don't want is an insult.
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post

"Guy can't get a starting spot" that's stupid because he plays for Real Madrid where players like James or isco are on the bench.

He played less games than Benzema but still scored more goals. I think he is better than Benzema and I would be thrilled if we signed him. 70 millions however is way too much for a player who has had 1 good season.
          He plays as an impact player from the bench for since he broke through and even most of his Juventus career. Didn't improve in that regard at all. If he was better than Benzema he'd start more games than him. He is a good player and unique but yes those are crazy prices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post
            "guy can't score 20 goals a season" but these stats are more relevant:

He has a better goal per minute ratio than Ronaldo.
            How is that stat more relevant than scoring goals?

Comment

• Big Alexis to Bayern rumors today.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• yes we heard it.

Comment

Working...
                X