Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it were up to Madrid, he'd be on the first plane, but it's not. Although the fact that Mendes even goes public with something like that suggests maybe Crissy is open to the idea.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Crissy

Comment

• Messi -> Manchester City, 100m
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• fabregas -> real Madrid

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• iker casillas -> Liverpool

Comment

• Lol
              My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Boateng, J to Chelsea. Oh yes please.

Comment

• Would Bayern sell? You'd have to break the bank, surely?

Comment

• Apparently he's been finding it difficult to get a lot of game time this season, he was injured for some of the season but not all of it - and theyve just signed another apparently good centre back from Hoffenheim called Sule. He's 28 but I'd say he's got to be worth 40m, but the concern is apparently the reason we're looking at him is because Southampton want too much for Van Dijk, and I can't see how Boateng could be cheaper than him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      Boateng, J to Chelsea. Oh yes please.
                      Guardiola made that player look world class
                      My signature was too big and removed by the mod team

Comment

• Originally posted by ChungaHungry View Post
                        Would Bayern sell? You'd have to break the bank, surely?
                        I don't know. Yes, the rumor is that he's been upset about his playing time this season as Ancelotti has done his damndest to alienate just about everyone on the team except for 11 players. I really really just want Carlo out of here before he does lasting damage to this team. We already lost Kroos for stupid reasons, we don't need to lose Muller, Boateng, Costa, etc.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnau View Post
                          Guardiola made that player look world class
                          Best performances I've seen from him have been in a Germany shirt

Comment

• I agree. He was by far the best CB playing at the Euros and it was a sight to behold.

Comment

• Anyway if Guardiola can make him world class so can Conte.

Comment

• Doubt this transfer happens. If he was available everyone would want him.

I'm interested to see how Chelsea go about improving their squad. This link to Tiemoue Bakayoko is recurrent but I think he is a nothing player honestly and brings nothing to Chelsea. They also need two top quality players in fullback, a CB, striker, attacking/central midfield playmaker and a right winger. Given how things went last summer with Conte bringing in Alonso and being linked to mostly Serie A based players I have doubts they'll be able to do whats needed or to the extent.

Comment

Working...
                                X