LOL:funny:
    So, guys be serious........like me:
    Drogba: Chelsea>>>>>>>Albion Rovers
    I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS $HIT

Comment

Originally posted by Dazmania View Post
      Morten Gamst Pederson (Blackburn) ==> Manchester United, £8mill
      Michael Owen (Newcastle) ==> Manchester United
      Don't know about Pederson but ive heared that Manchester united are looking to get owen for about 12Million, Hope we do He is a good player, and also i think man u have signed two brazilian wingers look forward to see them play.
      sigpic
      Thanks for sig jstyants
      Manchester united Football Club

Comment

David Albelda Valencia ===> Barcelona
        Gabi & Diego Milito, Diogo Zaragoza ===> Barcelona
        Lampard Chelsea===>Barcelona

All from elmundodeportivo.es
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Javyol View Post
          Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United)----------------> Liverpool
          You'll regret saying that. Hes watching.

20LEGEND

Comment

Harry Redknapp admits he will be priced out of any bid to bring Carlos Tevez to Portsmouth in the summer.

Tevez is expected to leave West Ham United at the end of the season, if the club are relegated from the Premiership.

The Argentine is tipped to stay in England and has been linked with a switch to current leaders Manchester United.

He has impressed for The Hammers in recent weeks, after taking time to settle in the Premiership, and Redknapp is a huge fan of the forward.

The Pompey boss would relish the chance to work with Tevez at Fratton Park next season, if a move is on the cards.

But Redknapp also accepts that the fee required to sign the 23-year-old is likely to be out of his reach.

"Of course I like the boy, he is an absolutely outstanding player," said the former Hammers boss in the News of the World.

"The truth is, though, I don't think we would be able to reach the asking price for a player of his standing in the game."
            "Mourinho are you listening, You better keep our trophy glistening, cuz we'll be back in may to take it away, walking in Fergie wonderland"

"We all know that Johnnys gona score, Na na na na na na na na na na, na na, na na na na na na na na, na na, We all know that Johnnys Gonna score"

"I saw my mate the other day, He said he seen the white pele, then i asked who is he, he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney"

Comment

Youkhanna Mamo (Shwarma All-Stars) ---------> Real Madrid

he deserves this, at only 23 years of age he's being labeled as the next Aldo Osario. Real can get him for a price of around £4M-£12M, worth every penny IMO

Comment

Adony (Adler Suarez de la Cruz) (Sporting Braga)--------------------> Hamburg

Young Brazilian prospect scouted by Hamburg at a Braga friendly against Olympiakos earlier this year. He can be compared to Diego Ribas Cunha of Werder.

Comment

Schellotto's transfer to Columbus Crew is confirmed... but there could be more to come in the next months.

Oscar Ustari(Independiente) ---> FC Barcelona.
                  Juan Pablo Carrizo(River Plate) ---> AC Milan.
                  Martín Palermo(Boca Juniors) ---> Columburs Crew, or another MLS team.

Comment

Originally posted by rony31 View Post
                    Youkhanna Mamo (Shwarma All-Stars) ---------> Real Madrid

he deserves this, at only 23 years of age he's being labeled as the next Aldo Osario. Real can get him for a price of around £4M-£12M, worth every penny IMO
                    Maybe one of the best deals we will do.

Comment

Diego (Werder Bremen) ------------> Real Madrid

Comment

Simoa Sabrosa (Benfica)----> Liverpool

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009

Comment

Omar Bravo / Alberto Medina (Chivas) ----> Borussia Dormund or Bayern Leverkusen

link (Spanish): http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4...iacompach6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BayernFan01 View Post
                            Adony (Adler Suarez de la Cruz) (Sporting Braga)--------------------> Hamburg

Young Brazilian prospect scouted by Hamburg at a Braga friendly against Olympiakos earlier this year. He can be compared to Diego Ribas Cunha of Werder.
                            I don't think he played a single official match for Braga, at least I never heard of him.

Zoro (Messina) -> Porto [free transfer]
                            Last edited by MaSsiVe; 25-04-2007, 04:36:AM.

Comment

Quaresma (FC Porto)---> Lyon

Harry Kewell (Liverpool)--->Tottenham Hotspur

Comment

Phillip Cocu (PSV) =>Sydney FC

Would be nice

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X