No announcement yet.

The new forum layout sucks ass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search feature still suck... I can't find kits anymore even with advanced search...

Comment

Looks ugly AF on mobile, hate tapatalk too

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        Obviously you all would have noticed the site has been down the last few days. This was for indexing the database, as it couldn't be done with the site live, and it took much longer than expected.

That's completed now.

The theme isn't the finished product, and we're aware of forum speed and other issues at the moment.
        Glad to know.

The new notification system could be a good thing, if it works correctly.

For suggestions regarding theme:

We should have the classic theme.

And a more modern theme with light colors. Like a lighter blue. But don't use white as primary color. It looks ugly and hurts eyes. Maybe a mild gray tone will help reducing that.
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

PMs seem to work for me?

Also, links should have /forum/ not /forums/

Are you referring to external links? If so, I'll escalate and find out why this was changed.
          ​​​​
          i mean internal links,
          links to soccergaming posts or pages

i think links that are older then a year have /forums/ in their URL

for example,
          links on the first post of this page arent working:
          http://soccergaming.com/forum/fifa-s...-gameplay-mods

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post

One thing I'll throw in, is that I can't look at the newest page for a thread from the main bb. Have to go to the thread's first page, then go to the last. Liked the last forum where when you clicked on a topic it would go to where you last read.
            This needs to be fixed ASAP. It is very annoying getting to the last page.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogba4Now View Post

This needs to be fixed ASAP. It is very annoying getting to the last page.
              It's working now. There's an arrow to the left to go the last seen post.

Comment

Yep, as Sepak mentioned you can go to Last Unread by clicking the little arrows. Either on the right hand side or the left hand side. Both do the same thing as far as I'm aware.

EDIT: Actually the one on the right goes to last post, the one on the left goes to last unread.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tokke001 View Post

i mean internal links,
                  links to soccergaming posts or pages

i think links that are older then a year have /forums/ in their URL

for example,
                  links on the first post of this page arent working:
                  http://soccergaming.com/forum/fifa-s...-gameplay-mods
                  Unfortunately old links will never work. The syntax for post links changed from VB 3 to VB 5 and there is no easy way to redirect a VB3 link to the VB5 one. Any links on external sites would need to be manually updated. Google will do this to Google links over time as google re-indexes searches

Comment

Yep, as Sepak mentioned you can go to Last Unread by clicking the little arrows. Either on the right hand side or the left hand side. Both do the same thing as far as I'm aware.

EDIT: Actually the one on the right goes to last post, the one on the left goes to last unread.
                    Awesome thanks

Comment

I can not correctly search for keywords, most of what can be found - can not be found. Ugliness! If I do something wrong, then please help.

Comment

Alex, do you know when tapatalk is going to work again? I suck ass in the draft without it.

Comment

I think tapatalk has been discontinued as forum now has mobile interface
                          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Sepak View Post
                            Alex, do you know when tapatalk is going to work again? I suck ass in the draft without it.
                            That's not an excuse. You can join the Facebook SG group. Most have joined

Comment

As Calumn said, I believe Tapatalk is not being readded, as the site is now mobile friendly.

Tapatalk is never fun for site owners - it means they have no control at all over the way you are the site, and the only advertising revenue goes to Tapatalk.

The mobile site is pretty decent now.

Comment

Will the search be corrected?

Comment

Working...
                                X