No announcement yet.

Brexshit {P + R}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with the SNP they love a tory government - it's their best shot at generating anti-English feeling and firing a referendum. Cameron was God's gift to SNP - an English tory old Etonian toff lording it over Scotland - and that's why they pushed it closer than predictions. Imagine what would have happened if prudent Scot Gordon Brown had still been in charge.

Corbyn says that but since the choice he would likely face is coalition or resign (at best, it will probably just be 'resign') and every indication shows he wants to stay in charge no matter what, i think it's plausible. He's just saying that now so labour and libs aren't viewed as the same option.

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

hahahaha, Farage is soooooooooooooooo pissed off about Macron winning and walking out to his victory speech to Ode to Joy.

Comment

fuck le pen

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
          May is a good leader. Criticising her for being unelected shows a lack of understanding of the british parliamentary system.
          And the Australian system is the same in any case. Robbie is being difficult, suggesting that as she wasn't leader of the party at the last election, she wasn't elected. But if the British people voted for the leader, not the party (or their local rep), it just shows they don't understand their own system.

Comment

to be fair to Robbie it must be hard to properly delve deep into politics whilst masturbating violently into an envelope with a carrot up his ass

Comment

to be fair to Robbie it must be hard to properly delve deep into politics whilst masturbating violently into an envelope with a carrot up his ass

It's called panties. And I prefer eggplant, It has the wider circumference.

Comment

my implication of the envelope was that you were going to afterwards mail it to zemiro

Comment

my implication of the envelope was that you were going to afterwards mail it to zemiro

I don't know her address. (Alex? George Calombaris?) What about mailing the cummed-in panties to Julia Zemiro with the envelope? In person? With a rose up my ass?
                  Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 11-05-2017, 05:12:PM.

Comment

I'm totally thinking of tweeting to Julia asking her what lipstick shade she uses. After Eurovision.

Comment

Calumn, Do you masturbate to the Daily Mail?

Comment

only when they have pics of thatcher

Comment

only when they have pics of thatcher

So If I wiped my ass with a photo of Thatcher in the Daily Mail, you masturbate with my shit over her?

Comment

man you have a major scat fetish

Comment

man you have a major scat fetish

I just wipe my ass with a picture of Thatcher.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X