No announcement yet.

2015 NFL & College Football Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in football, but in soccer yes, so I understand what you mean.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Cam looks like shit this preseason. He usually does this time of year, but man he was awful at times last night.
      Originally posted by Turk123
      Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
      genius
      Best Poster of the Year 2008
      Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
      The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
      Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
      Best Greenlandic Member 2005
      ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
      Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Hayne looking an absolute star on the punt return again, from all reports?

Comment

No one else is following an obscure Aussie punt returner who gets 5 touches per game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
            No one else is following an obscure Aussie punt returner who gets 5 touches per game.
            No one else? That's just plain wrong...obviously he has a huge following in Au, but he's trending across the US too. But that's ok, I'm used to Americans dismissing him...First he was no chance at the squad. Now it's "he'll hardly play"...

45 yards of rushing so far this game (in only his second ever game of American Football)

Averaging 28 yards from 3 punt returns today. 21 yards per return for the preseason so far.

"obscure" indeed.

"Jarryd Hayne" is third highest trend on twitter in the Bay Area over the past hour.

Comment

I'm not dismissing him, I just don't care. This is a thread for the 2 most popular sports in the country and it's full of Jarryd Hayne posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                I'm not dismissing him, I just don't care. This is a thread for the 2 most popular sports in the country and it's full of Jarryd Hayne posts.
                Because he plays one of those two most popular sports...And is generating huge interest in San Francisco and Australia, plus a cult following in parts of the US

Comment

I'd rather talk about Rodgers, Gronk, Cardale Jones. Actual stars.

Comment

So talk about them...It's not my fault that nobody else is discussing anyone.

He was trending top 10 across the whole of the United States on Twitter...Strange for an obscure player that "no one else is following"

Comment

Cardale Jones is really likeable. I wonder what's gonna happen with the QB situation there. Apparently Braxton will be an H-back but you still need to juggle two great QBs.

And about stars, JJ Watt is probably my favorite athlete in the world right now.

Comment

I think JT Barrett will win the job, and rightfully so. Cardale is a great player though too.

Comment

I don't get why Cardale stayed, if he is the who is draft eligible.

Comment

He was draft eligible, but he only started 3 games last year. You can see why teams would have been very hesitant to draft him, or why Cardale would have felt he wasn't ready for the NFL.

Comment

Won't his draft stock drop if he doesn't play this year? I guess it's better than transferring though, as he'd lose a year.

Comment

Not necessarily. His stock isn't really based on anything. He still has the same untapped potential without playing this year as he had without playing last year. He was touted as a possible first rounder, but I really don't think that was realistic at all considering someone like Hundley went in the 5th Round. Hundley is a flawed player, no doubt, but he started for 3 years, and his flaws were on full display. No one knows Jones' flaws because he's only played 3 games.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X