No announcement yet.

2015 NFL & College Football Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn between UCLA and Rosen vs. Texas A&M or LSU and Fournette vs. Wisconsin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watched a bit of both. Wisconsin completely stifled Fournette and A&M kept pressuring Rosen so both had poor games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wisconsin are shit fuck Wisconsin
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Ranked as the #10 team in the Nation now!

(we are not the 10th best team in the country)

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

• Chargers currently hold the 7th pick with almost 100% chance they finish with a top ten. I see a wr, cb/ss, or the ever safe and reliable ol with our first rounder being taken.
            Just have to lose to the chiefs at home.
            Joey Bosa is a beast and I didn't know Casey Hayward could bawl like this. Best cb this year.

Comment

• Don't think those are good positions for a top 10 pick. That Michigab kid isn't going to fall anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                Ranked as the #10 team in the Nation now!

Turns out we were like the 6th!

Comment

• Originally posted by Azrael View Post
                  Don't think those are good positions for a top 10 pick. That Michigab kid isn't going to fall anyway.

Michigan kid? Jabril Peppers? I'm not even sure if he's a top 10 pick. Literally everyone I hear says that he's not even the best player in that secondary. He doesn't really even have a sure fire position in the NFL right now.

Comment

• Several DBs have done well without a set role in the NFL recently. Mathieu for example.

Comment

• Ehhh... Mathieu was always a real one of a kind athlete that could cover anyone above all else. Peppers can't play corner and will have a big adjustment to play safety. I'd much rather take someone who is a sure thing like Jonathan Allen.

Comment

• I like these three names, Jamal Adams SS, Cam Robinson OT, and Mike Williams WR now that the 7th pick is in the books.
                        McCoy got fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                          Ranked as the #10 team in the Nation now!

And lost to my #5 ranked Nittany Lions.

Comment

• Well, McSorley's horrendous Rex Grossman "fuck it I'm going deep" impression finally caught up to him. Not since Manziel have I seen a QB more praised who had so little talent. At least Johnny Football had a skill set that was successful for college football; McSorley just chucks the ball up in the air and he's lucky to have such great WRs and one of the best college RBs I've ever seen in Saquon Barkley.

Comment

• I heard there's an initiative to rename the hail Mary, the Aaron Rodgers.

Comment

• The Packers - Cowboys game was AMAZING. That Jared Cook catch, WOW. And the final minutes of the game may have been among the most thrilling minutes in sports I've seen. That was awesome. I love me some Packers playoff football.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
                                2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X