No announcement yet.

I need a good Gaming PC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? It's all okay. I'm glad that you got all the info you needed. Don't hesitate to ask again! : )

Comment

Be sure to update us when you finish building it Sami

Comment

You're 15, you don't do well at school and when you do well, your parents give you a $2000 gaming desktop? Shocking. Kids these days.

Anyway, you don't necessarily need dual 970s. You'll do perfectly fine with a single 970. If you are not satisfied, you can still add a second 970 later on. My advise would be to try a single 970 first. This will save your parents some money.

What case are you going to buy?

Comment

You think what I'm doing is wrong? Let me tell you all the whole story:
          I never ask them for anything. I've only ask them for PC cause I did very good results. I could have ask for more but I sacrificed everything else for PC. You all think I'm stupid right? Ok, keep thinking. And you say I'm not satisfied? I can't even go outside. Its been 5 months that I last went to market for shopping. And they are often not satisfied with me. So no getting a PC after long time of struggle is not an easy task. Why am I telling this anyway! You guys will never know how my life is cause you never experienced it.

Keep thinking its shocking that I'm so stupid and hurt my parents. [Actually they always keep me in pressure]. I don't need to explain anything. And ah, I've learnt something; I made a mistake for sharing personal information. Now I see how far it can go.

Unlike other kids I actually don't keep asking for $ 2000. Or I could buy $2000 PC every year like my friends do. This is my last post here. If its not very hard then I hope that the moderators would be kind enough to delete this thread. Please, DELETE this thread. I don't want it anymore!!!!!!

Originally posted by nady View Post
          Kids these days.
          Thank you D:

No more updates from me. I'm not going to tell what I'm going to buy, it will make it go more worse.
          Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015, 12:41:PM.
          [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

You are exaggerating to my post dude. Times have changed and the culture also has. When I was 15 (which was 12 years ago!), what I would have gotten at best would have been a family computer that would have been used for occasional games and mainly work. But times have changed. I did not say you are "stupid" nor did I say anything bad about your parents so relax.

One more thing: never take anything personal over here because it is a soccer forum and especially in these forums, everyone makes fun or each other. We do not necessarily mean what we say. My comment was more of a general comment, not specifically to you.

Update us on your final decision . Lots of people have helped you here therefore you can't turn your back on us once you found what you needed.

Comment

Sami, Nvidia just released the GTX 960 (which is ~200USD and can buy from Amazon).

If you really want to buy two cards instead the one, this more cost-friendly option is probably the way to go.

For reference, you can see from the results here that you can run Crysis 3 at 60fps on max settings in Full HD, which means you'll definitely be able to run any game on high settings:
              http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages...review,17.html

Comment

I've already decided what I'll buy. Either two Gtx 970 or 980. If I can really afford 980. I'll buy dual 980. Now worst thing is, None of the things to play in Max settings are available here. Atleast its not in Chittagong. [Maybe in Dhaka it is, but thats too far. Best to buy online]. Even Gtx 760 is not here. No i7, i5.

Filled with intel GPU. And older i5 CPU.

Now, just tell me if its safe to buy from Amazon? Cause I'm going to buy $2000 stuffs from online and if I dont get the parts and loose the money, I'm dead meat. Is it safe to buy from Amazon?

Edit: 960 better than 970 or 980? If no, then its out of list.

Originally posted by nady View Post
                1)You are exaggerating to my post dude. Times have changed and the culture also has. When I was 15 (which was 12 years ago!), what I would have gotten at best would have been a family computer that would have been used for occasional games and mainly work.

2)One more thing: never take anything personal over here because it is a soccer forum and especially in these forums, everyone makes fun or each other. We do not necessarily mean what we say. My comment was more of a general comment, not specifically to you.

3)Update us on your final decision . Lots of people have helped you here therefore you can't turn your back on us once you found what you needed.
                1) My dad bought PC back in 1999 so that he can play "The House of The Dead" and occasionally do other works in it. Never knew PCs are brought in a house for working.

2) Okay.

3) Okay.
                Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015, 05:56:PM.
                [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                  I've already decided what I'll buy. Either two Gtx 970 or 980. If I can really afford 980. I'll buy dual 980. Now worst thing is, None of the things to play in Max settings are available here. Atleast its not in Chittagong. [Maybe in Dhaka it is, but thats too far. Best to buy online]. Even Gtx 760 is not here. No i7, i5.

Filled with intel GPU. And older i5 CPU.

Now, just tell me if its safe to buy from Amazon? Cause I'm going to buy $2000 stuffs from online and if I dont get the parts and loose the money, I'm dead meat. Is it safe to buy from Amazon?

Edit: 960 better than 970 or 980? If no, then its out of list.

In order of performance, 980 is best, followed by 970 then 960.. But the 970 is much better value for money as the performance increase in a 980 is not that big.

Amazon is very safe, HOWEVER if your Bangladesh postal service is unreliable and "loses" your package, then you are going to be in a world of hurt. How much do you trust them?

Comment

Originally posted by leungtl View Post
                    In order of performance, 980 is best, followed by 970 then 960.. But the 970 is much better value for money as the performance increase in a 980 is not that big.

Amazon is very safe, HOWEVER if your Bangladesh postal service is unreliable and "loses" your package, then you are going to be in a world of hurt. How much do you trust them?
                    In Bangladesh you can trust nothing.
                    As I'm kid I don't know anything about shipping. So this things I'll order can directly come to the place I'll tell? Or it will be sent in Bangladesh first, and then Bangladeshi mail posters or whatever that is will send it to me?
                    Its becoming a nightmare to be day by day. Most of the time there are two possible things that can happen here;
                    1) The object that I brought will be broken cause of lack of efficiency and stupidity of the Mail posters.
                    2) They will open the package and steal it.

So its not safe at all.

Comment

Amen. Old people never understand what we go through.

Comment

I'm getting sick now. What will I do!! If this $ 2000 gets stolen or damaged, I'm seriously a dead meat. Now I guess you all realized why I said I'm living in a land of A-holes.

Comment

With 2 GTX 970 or 2 GTX 980, your PC may well be well above $2000.

Comment

there's no way of getting away with 2 gtx980's with 2000$ budget..

besides; two gtx 980's wont do you any good if you dont have a cpu to handle that, we're talking intel haswell 4xxxk cpu's at least..

also, to handle two gtx980's you gotta have a decent power supply with at least 800-1000w output..

and I'm not talking about the monitor you choose to play.. with a 60hz high latency monitor, why the hell do you wanna have sli setup?

so forget it.. go for two 960's if you want sli setup, but first sort your logistics problem.. use a big company like dhl-ups and insure the contents if you can.I know they deliver to a desert in china with literally no one living, so odds are small that they're not gonna deliver to you.. pay a little bit more, be safe..

so, to sum up

1- go for an intel cpu, at least the i5 or i7 for the better and with letter "k" (for overclocking)
                            2- go for a single 970 or sli 960..
                            3- 8gb of ram would be just enough, go for 12 or 16 if you can
                            4- have a decent psu, very crucial this..
                            5- get a monitor with at least 120hz refresh rate, you just wont believe the difference btw 60hz and 120hz.. I just bought an AsusRog PG278Q and my god it is unbelieveable.. 2k with 144hz just amazing..

Comment

So, from my $2000 budget I've seen that I can actually buy it. I'm going to buy other hardwares like monitors later. I dont need to waste money on it this time cause fixing the PC's intestine is a lot important this time.

I'm going to buy Two Gtx 970.
                              Core i7 4790K
                              16 GB RAM
                              1000/1200 W PSU

So, please let me know will two 970 can be handle by i7 4790K? It says its compatible when I selected in pc parts picker.

About monitor thing; I'm not going to buy monitor this year. It will be asking too much too my parents. I can buy next year [Only if I did good again :P]
                              But, whats the point of buying 120hz monitor when games are barely able to run in 60 fps? Like Dual 970 will give me only 60 Fps. And each frame will be run twice on my 120 hz monitor. And I've seen in 75hz monitor that 60 games are lagging in 75hz, maybe it might happen in 120hz too. Maybe laess in 120hz, but more in 144hz.

But those are not important. Just let me know what I need to do for having two gtx 970? Will the specs I mentioned be able to handle two of it?

Edit: Oh, and how much more to Dhl for shipping $2000 stuffs? Another $ 2000 or 1000?
                              Last edited by Sami 1999; 24-01-2015, 04:57:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by azrael View Post
                                Amen. Old people never understand what we go through.
                                Unless you are also old. In which case, they DO understand what you go through.
                                awfeafsf; sfaafjckl? = another

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
                                sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
                                ~ Keyboard not found!
                                ~ Press ENTER to continue ...

Comment

Working...
                                X