No announcement yet.

I need a good Gaming PC.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sami I believe you should apply for the recently opened administrator position at Soccer Gaming Entertainment Web Emporium. I would support your candidacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post

Anyway, I'm gonna admit how biased I was with Nvidia. Now r9 290x beats 980ti huh.
      nothing beats 980ti. not even titan x. you're still the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorakis View Post
        nothing beats 980ti. not even titan x. you're still the same.
        I am happy with my 980ti. I'm just pointing how much I underestimated Amd. Infact, I am playing with 2880x1800 Dsr at 75hz and and 2500x1406 at 60hz on demanding games.

Also, I actually listened to you about buying 1440p monitor. But am actually waiting for 4k displays to come. A 32 inch 4k with no AA would probably be fine in high settings. No 1440p and 4k monitor came in my country though. So I'm deciding to buy a Gsync monitor instead of just 4k.

You shoild have known that i was actually bitching more than what i was doing just to waste time. Never bought 970 But i tried to troll too much it it went wrong Anyway, nevermind about that. Shit happens.
        Last edited by Sami 1999; 26-05-2016, 11:33:PM.
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

[/URL]

Meh it was funny how I was never serious all the time. Anyway, got busy and never noticed your comment-here's the picture.

There actually wasnt any deal I made with my dad. But I now have to study 3~4 hours. Well, nothing is free but least now have pc.

Anyway, I'm gonna admit how biased I was with Nvidia. Now r9 290x beats 980ti huh.

What happened to this forum? The layout became weird with lots of ads.
          Looks great

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bumping this thread again.

So I'm in a need of Hard Disk that's suitable for recording the gameplay footage.

I think the one I have noe won't survive for long. And SSDs are too expensive and aren't suitable if you constantly capture videos and delete them since SSDs got wtire limit.

I think a 7200 RPM HDD will just be fine, but what I need is a HDD that has longer lifespan.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.

Comment

• You'd be hard-pressed to wear out an SSD capturing and deleting videos. If you have your operating system on an SSD, you write thousands of files to the disk every day.

If it's too expensive, that's a different story.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by zlojack View Post
                You'd be hard-pressed to wear out an SSD capturing and deleting videos. If you have your operating system on an SSD, you write thousands of files to the disk every day.

If it's too expensive, that's a different story.
                Yeah, the pricing is a problem too.

For OS I'm willing to buy a 250 GB SSD.

But I think I will have to go for HDD since I'm looking for 2x 2GB drives.

One will be for storing games, other one for Video Records.

I can afford HDD, but SSDs will not fit my budget unfortunately.

Comment

• You should be able to get some pretty high-quality HDD these days for not too much money. Even five years ago, I had some fast 1TB or 2TB drives.
                  sigpic

Comment

You should be able to get some pretty high-quality HDD these days for not too much money. Even five years ago, I had some fast 1TB or 2TB drives.
                    I see.

Thanks. I'm going for 2x 2GB HDDs then.

Comment

• I'm sure you mean Terabytes TB, right?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you mean Terabytes TB, right?
                        Oh yeah, my bad.

2x 2TB it is..

Comment

• Atta boy.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I am looking for a new PC because new football game run very slow
                            Promotional Scarves

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleybroke View Post
                              I am looking for a new PC because new football game run very slow
                              What's your budget?

Comment

What's your budget?
                                You're replying to a spambot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X