No announcement yet.

Movember

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might have told this story before but one night I shaved and then went to bed. The next day I had a pain in the inside of my nostril. I realized I left a bit of shaving cream inside my nose overnight and it corroded a small part of my skin.

Comment

Is it still possible to cut yourself nowadays with the fancy new 4 blade razors etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Mus View Post
        Is it still possible to cut yourself nowadays with the fancy new 4 blade razors etc?
        You'd have to really be trying hard.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo913 View Post
          I dislike shaving my mustache area the most since it hurts the most. Under the chin is probably the least painful. Or actually the sideburn area is.

I know you were referring to cutting yourself though, luckily I don't have an issue with that.
          The reason your moustache hurts is because the hair pulls there. Because you can't start from above out easily, and the hair is thick there, it pulls the hair. It also means it's more likely your razor is grabbing the hair from half way up, rather than skin level. Again creating pull.

Directly under your chin and jaw is ok, around your neck and voice box is the worst. You get those two concave areas either side of your voice box, and the convex area over your voice box, all with skin that is thinner and softer than face skin.

Sideburns are probably easiest though, yes.

I guess I was more referring to shaving your moustache should never lead to being cut

Comment

Originally posted by Mus View Post
            Not your face, but definitely your neck of you're hairy with.

As per last post, around voice box etc is an absolute pain. That's the only place I ever cut myself

Comment

I totally set myself up for that.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Chin, where I got the most hair, hurts quite a bit. Rest doesn't.

Comment

All you bastards without hairy necks

Comment

I frequently shave when drunk at 3 in the morning because I know I need to do it the next day but also know I wont get up early enough in the morning. I cut myself surprisingly little.
                    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

If you don't shave like this, you're not a true man

Comment

I prefer to keep myself shaved, but there are times where i'm on a drinking binge for a week? (doesn't matter really it can be two days for i care).. I always shave, regularly, fucking beard doesn't suit me.. : D

Comment

Comment

Doesn't this being in the McRib thread? Skip about to eat a quarter pounder

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz View Post
                              You look like a rapist.
                              I want this woman to rape me in a basement dungeon:

I'm currently on Cipramil. I haven't shaved since September.
                              This time last year I was actually walking the streets of that lady's suburb trying to find her so that she could chain me naked to a wall, whip my whole body to bleeding lacerations and sodomize me hard enough and with a dildo big enough to give me peritonitis; like Mr. Hands. I'd also really like it if she pooped in a bowl and peeed into another one, like for a doggy bowl. Her excrement would be the only thing I'd ever eat/drink.

23:13 of this episode makes me think she's up for it:

I think about taking my life every single day. I think about jumping in front of a train. I've strangled myself with scarves and I've tried cutting my wrists with scissors and knives; only to think how weak, pathetic and inferior I am for not being able to do anything right. I sit on a toilet cubicle for hours untill my legs and genitals become numb and blue and I'm unable to stand up/walk.

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 04-12-2013, 11:02:PM.

Comment

Newbie, he just stole your "post of the year" award, son.

...What was that?
                                Last edited by Bobby; 25-11-2013, 11:46:PM.
                                Originally posted by Turk123
                                Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                                genius
                                Best Poster of the Year 2008
                                Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                                The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                                Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                                Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                                ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                                Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Working...
                                X