Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoyo913 View Post
    Or is it?

Whew. I was fully expecting a photoshop.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zlojack View Post
        If there's hair, Hisashi, you can shave it.
        Oh thanks but I'm afraid that ifI shave it it might grow faster and thicker?? also do you guys have any tips on shaving?

Comment

It should grow faster and thicker, what's wrong with that?
          sigpic

Comment

I heard that the thicker beard is just a myth. It will grow faster though.

Comment

So I just have to shave more?

Comment

Comment

Shave anytime you want, and use a lot shaving cream till you fully understand how to do it. I cut my lip the first time I shaved and I still have the scar.

Comment

Okay thanks

Comment

If you have fluff growing there, shave it.

It doesn't grow back thicker, that's a myth. It looks slightly thicker because of jagged edges, and obviously because you're getting older.

You'll have to keep shaving, but you look better shaving than with bum fluff on your face

Comment

I shaved! haha I shaved slowly real slow and it went fine! no cuts or anything! haha

Comment

Shaving your moustache is as easy as it gets. Shaving under your chin/neck is where you cut yourself most

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              Shaving your moustache is as easy as it gets. Shaving under your chin/neck is where you cut yourself most
                              I dislike shaving my mustache area the most since it hurts the most. Under the chin is probably the least painful. Or actually the sideburn area is.

I know you were referring to cutting yourself though, luckily I don't have an issue with that.

Comment

I've cut my nostril twice in some specific place which doesn't stop bleeding for ten minutes, really small cut, but it's very annoying. My facial hair is still insufficient to take part in the Movember though

Comment

Working...
                                X