• I am a person LOL

Comment

• Raghead is definitely racist, chygry.

Comment

• Hello there

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Azrael View Post
          Raghead is definitely racist, chygry.
          It is? Obviously i wouldn't use that word around muslims, since it's offensive to them.

But since i live in a country where there are only few of them, i use that term only when joking with my friends. I'm pretty sure you have done it as well.

When i used to live in Belgium i saw lots of them, and had no problems with them. I like to look at everyone as equals, rich or poor. I might do some racist joke with buddies of mines, but that's about it. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by chygry View Post
            It is? Obviously i wouldn't use that word around muslims, since it's offensive to them.

But since i live in a country where there are only few of them, i use that term only when joking with my friends. I'm pretty sure you have done it as well.

When i used to live in Belgium i saw lots of them, and had no problems with them. I like to look at everyone as equals, rich or poor. I might do some racist joke with buddies of mines, but that's about it. :P
            Well there's your clue.

Comment

• Racism is always racist. Everyone does it, but that doesn't make it acceptable.

Comment

• Oh god don't play the racism card on me, i'm barely struggling to stay awake.

And Jabo you shouldn't have any say in this. People from Finland come here to buy booze because it's "cheaper". I wouldn't be suprised if you've done it, since you are a hipster and all.

Comment

• Jabo accuses you of racism and you reply with more racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by chygry View Post
                    Oh god don't play the racism card on me, i'm barely struggling to stay awake.

And Jabo you shouldn't have any say in this. People from Finland come here to buy booze because it's "cheaper". I wouldn't be suprised if you've done it, since you are a hipster and all.
                    Yes, that means I can't understand racism. You're totally right. And it's not "cheaper". It's cheaper.

Comment

• Even I dont use the word raghead
                      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Yeah ok that word in English sounds a lot more worse than it does in Estonian. And i'm no racist for god sake's.

Comment

• You kurad
                          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Actually it's spelled kurat meaning devil, but i think you know that already. It's funny that you remember that word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                              Even I dont use the word raghead
                              you use towelhead instead.

Comment

• Towelhead sounds more PC.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Working...
                                X