No announcement yet.

The Official Soccergaming "I'm Bored" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know which is worse; the taste of Ramen or the horrible stench it emits when it's boiling.

Cup Noodles' wins, hands down. It's not only delicious, but convenient as well.
    Aston Villa's new striker Marlon Harewood became annoyed when a local newspaper reporter asked him why he would have wanted to be a painter if he had not been a footballer. When told the information was on his website, Harewood muttered: "I'll kill my brother". (Sunday Mirror)

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaic Borusse
      Cup Noodles' wins, hands down. It's not only delicious, but convenient as well.
      My uncle sells that smal cups for $1.25/each in the hospital, What a ripoff!!!!!!! And People still buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by $teauA
        You can't use your debit card if you don't spend at least $10? and what the hell are those candy bars?
        They're Burritos. That's why they say "Burrito" on them.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

I thought it was just the name of some weird ass mexican candy bar

Comment

I thought it was just the name of some weird ass mexican candy bar
            You dumbass.

You're dumber than a...Mexican.* :mexican:

*Paul, when you become a lawyer in like 7 years, please don't sue my ass over this comment.

Comment

damn Mexicans and your glass candy

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
                To the bedroom masturbation scene, or the washroom one? Or, maybe at the end when he ties her to the tree trunk and ****s the **** out of her, yeah?
                Bedroom. She's not even my type, but that was hot.

Comment

Yeah, she's not my type at all either, but there's just something about that butter face girl.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

its soo cold...hands r numb..........scratchin my butt cheeks never felt soo good................... :chew:
                    Last edited by AlienSeafood; 17-05-2006, 08:50:AM.
                    soundcloud.com/otobot
                    mixcloud.com/otobot

Comment

Now, that wasn't necessary.

Comment

The daddy -

I just had a Bombay Bad Boy one for breakfast, rocked my socks off it did.
                        Just add water to the bowl, then add some more. And if you're feeling really adventurous, take it out of the pot and into a bowl, add water then MICROWAVE it. Its all gooey and yummy. Best breakfast ever, either this or a muffin
                        Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

i love those kraft instant mashed potatoes...beef n bacon flavors!! just add hot water...n voila!!!!
                          soundcloud.com/otobot
                          mixcloud.com/otobot

Comment

what do you do if you a love a girl, and she loves you too.. but she has a boyfriend?

I've got a devil in me

NEW! This Is How I Will Raise My Child

Comment

kill the boyfriend.
                              or set up some other girl to make a pass at the boyfriend, and then if he accepts it, the doors wide open.
                              OR: if she really loves you, tell her to ******* dump the piece of ****
                              Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

That song from the laser scene in Ocean's 12 is ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I love it though.

whats it called?

Comment

Working...
                                X