Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota AYGO was the football car iirc

Comment

That song from the laser scene in Ocean's 12 is ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I love it though.

Comment

Originally posted by adj137
        And it had a little socket to connect your i-pod to the stereo, i thought that was really cool as well.
        Quite a few of the newer cars are starting to offer that now. I think the new BMW 1 series has it in

20LEGEND

Comment

Originally posted by Dazmania
          Toyota AYGO was the car iirc

Top Gear

Into my heart an air that kills
          From yon far country blows:
          What are those blue remembered hills,
          What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
          I see it shining plain,
          The happy highways where I went
          And cannot come again.

Comment

Thanks
            I must have that car.
            The little man from Top Gear said that all the bits are indivdual so that if i hit something (which i will), i'll be able to replace pretty easily.
            See that's where Top Gear's ace for me, even though i won't be able to drive until sometime after July, it's still nice to think about cars i could get. But when they review like the new Aston Martin, it brings me back down to earth with a bump.
            Also they took the piss out of my mum's car, the toyato Prius... just 'cause were saving the world single handidly. Jeremy clarkson also seems to sneer at any car that does more than 10 mile to the gallon - tosspot.
            Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

haha, im all for easy-to-mend cars. I managed to miss reverse the other day and bumped into a parked car infront

I can laugh now, but at the time it was about as funny as chlamydia.

Into my heart an air that kills
              From yon far country blows:
              What are those blue remembered hills,
              What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
              I see it shining plain,
              The happy highways where I went
              And cannot come again.

Comment

I find myself enjoying reruns of Will and Grace and being highly entertained by it despite myself.

What should I do, guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
                  I managed to miss reverse the other day and bumped into a parked car infront
                  You guys should go for a ride with me. Seriously, I'm not that bad of a driver and it'd be better than a ride on the rollercoaster.

Originally posted by Yossarian
                  I find myself enjoying reruns of Will and Grace and being highly entertained by it despite myself.

What should I do, guys?
                  Masturbate. Will and Grace isn't that bad if you want to stroke one.

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian

What should I do, guys?
                    Oh, dear Lord. I can't believe I just read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Callum
                      i crush the brick up before i put them in the water, it's better that way.
                      Yeah, me too. I break it into 4 smaller bricks, throw it into a bowl, fill it with water, microwave for 3:30 (or maybe a few seconds more), drain most of the water, add seasoning, mix, wait for the noodles to absorb most of the seasoned water, and then eat. There's a real science to it, so many things you can screw up and get an inferior Ramen noodle meal.

And for the record I just went and bought 14 packages of assorted flavors today at the store at 22 cents a piece. And 7 of these bad boys at 55 cents a pop. I had to throw in some beef jerky just to get the total up over $10 so I could use my debit card.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz
                        Yeah, me too. I break it into 4 smaller bricks, throw it into a bowl, fill it with water, microwave for 3:30 (or maybe a few seconds more), drain most of the water, add seasoning, mix, wait for the noodles to absorb most of the seasoned water, and then eat. There's a real science to it, so many things you can screw up and get an inferior Ramen noodle meal.

And for the record I just went and bought 14 packages of assorted flavors today at the store at 22 cents a piece. And 7 of these bad boys at 55 cents a pop. I had to throw in some beef jerky just to get the total up over $10 so I could use my debit card.

You can't use your debit card if you don't spend at least $10? and what the hell are those candy bars?

Comment

Originally posted by $teauA
                          You can't use your debit card if you don't spend at least $10? and what the hell are those candy bars?
                          small stores tend to have these rules about using your card, it has to do with paying service fees.

BTW I enjoy watching PBS, convincing enough to persuade me into wasting my major into communication.

Hyun's my mama

Comment

Tend to use cash for sub-$20 transactions anyway.
                            Originally posted by Turk123
                            Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                            genius
                            Best Poster of the Year 2008
                            Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                            The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                            Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                            Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                            ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                            Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

I once bought a liter of diet coke with a check card. bit awkward, since it was only $2.08. also, I know the owner would be mad of such transaction, so made me feel worse. it was totally worth it though.

about the ramen thing, the "good stuff" with actual meat aren't allowed to be imported into the US, so that filters out a lot of good stuff that "aaaasians" enjoy. the weird watery ramen that you filthy americans eat are indeed popular, but no match in variety of taste.

Hyun's my mama

Comment

If you eat only ramen for like a week you'll die of starvation won't you? That **** has the nutritional value of rice cakes.
                                Originally posted by Turk123
                                Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                                genius
                                Best Poster of the Year 2008
                                Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                                The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                                Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                                Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                                ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                                Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Working...
                                X