X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you wouldn't have got one of those jobs anyway
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• When are you next in Brussels, Calumn?

Comment

• tomorrow, but just in and out in the morning

Comment

• Wanna catch up one time? I have exams untill the 17th and I haven't finished my assignments so I'll have an extension on them untill August, but I'll basically be free from the 18th of June.

Comment

• I'm not sure Robbie.... I thought about it, but if you cut your balls off later that night to post to Julia Zemiro and bleed out I don't really want my name coming up in the inquest...

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• I promise that I'm not going to cut off my balls. I've read about Dorian Thorn and I don't want to end up without my genitals.

Comment

• Well, you know, this stuff that you're into.... it's not really my cup of tea. But maybe sometime after my exams if I'm up for the evening I'll let you know.

Comment

• No worries, just give us a bell after the exam period.

Comment

• Hello good evening!!!
                    Are here still fans that play FIFA 10?
                    I have made a brilliant new patch, which makes the game look very nice and realistic!!

Comment

• Russell Williams scares me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                        I'm not sure Robbie.... I thought about it, but if you cut your balls off later that night to post to Julia Zemiro and bleed out I don't really want my name coming up in the inquest...

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
                        You are still the reason I come here, you funny fuck.

Comment

Working...
                        X