No announcement yet.

The Official Soccergaming "I'm Bored" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know i was in Porto two weeks ago, Massive?

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• Robbie is fucking nuts, I love that guy.

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
      you know i was in Porto two weeks ago, Massive?

You travel too much. What do you do for a living?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sepak View Post
        Robbie is fucking nuts, I love that guy.

You travel too much. What do you do for a living?
        I'm starting to read 120 Days of Sodom. In French.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
          you know i was in Porto two weeks ago, Massive?

I did not know. How was your visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaSsiVe View Post
            I did not know. How was your visit?
            Absolutely lovely. really beautiful part of the world (and people so much nicer than Spanish) and I just wish we had had more time. we also went up the river and then spent a night in Pinhao, and also spent a couple of nights out of town in a village called Laundos. Food was great also, some days I ate five different kinds of fish.

(I must say though those giant 'Frenchie' sandwiches are not for me [emoji14] )

Comment

• [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Absolutely lovely. really beautiful part of the world (and people so much nicer than Spanish) and I just wish we had had more time. we also went up the river and then spent a night in Pinhao, and also spent a couple of nights out of town in a village called Laundos. Food was great also, some days I ate five different kinds of fish.

(I must say though those giant 'Frenchie' sandwiches are not for me [emoji14] )

Cool man, I see you took one of the Douro cruises which is a must do for any tourist visiting us but you should try to spend more time downtown in a future visit. Maybe you already did I don't know, but for a relatively small town it's incredible how there's always somewhere different to go...
                And since you're a food lover then I'll have to give you a few hints about a few humble places where you can pay a ridiculously low amount of money for absolutely marvellous food. And to drink, have you had the chance to try the Espadal wine? Looks like Rosť but tastes immensely better....they have to be home-made though, to be truly special.

About the Francesinha, maybe you didn't try it in the right place because that shit is abolutely delicious when cooked correctly. A good sauce is essential otherwise it won't taste right.
                Last edited by MaSsiVe; 17-05-2017, 12:31:AM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/0ei6pNop8Kw?list=LL...AULKpksFnoVplQ
                  [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

• massive I forgot to reply to you, will do so soon

Robbie I am sitting in a tea house on avenue de stalingrad, if I see two expensive looking Romanian whores I'll hide my wallet.

Comment

massive I forgot to reply to you, will do so soon

Robbie I am sitting in a tea house on avenue de stalingrad, if I see two expensive looking Romanian whores I'll hide my wallet.

How long are you here in Bxl for?

Comment

• just till tomorrow morning. but I come here often.

Comment

just till tomorrow morning. but I come here often.

When's your next visit?

Comment

• well the reason I am here is to submit a visa application so I'll be back in a week or two to pick it up, but I don't know if I'll stay the night then. how long are you here for?

Comment

well the reason I am here is to submit a visa application so I'll be back in a week or two to pick it up, but I don't know if I'll stay the night then. how long are you here for?

I'll be here untill at least the start of September. Depends if I get a job here in Brussels or not.

Comment

• So after oversleeping the deadline for applications to the European Commission - I've just bought myself 2 new Primadonna lingerie ensembles. And I've signed up to the forum "He Wears Panties"

Comment

Working...
                                X