No announcement yet.

The Official Soccergaming "I'm Bored" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having not much fate in this team, they are playing so bad, Pekerman is making poor decisions, I don't know what to think of it.

Comment

• So, it seems the previous owner sold this website in the right time. The lounge and modding fifa are dead. I can't believe I've been around for 5 years and I'm young here.

Comment

• You've been here 5 years? That's about half the time I have and I still think of you as a late arrival.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I was surprised it's still here LOL
          Haven't been here in years looking at my sig

Forever #14

Comment

• I am two green squares of single handedly putting a member in the top highest repped members of this forum over the course of three years, my life is fucking awesome.
            Last edited by Sepak; 17-04-2017, 02:54:AM.

Comment

• Haha, who?
              CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

• you will never put him top because Alex artificially adjusted his own rep

Comment

• what something will you do when you when bored.I am so bored now

Comment

• I suggest suicide

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                      you will never put him top because Alex artificially adjusted his own rep
                      You have even more rep than he has. A fifa modder that I like, someday he'll surpass you, even if it takes me another five years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
                        I suggest suicide
                        Alternately, perhaps try a finger in the the back door while jerking it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by zlojack View Post
                          Alternately, perhaps try a finger in the the back door while jerking it.
                          or the reverse end of a tooth brush

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sepak View Post
                            You have even more rep than he has. A fifa modder that I like, someday he'll surpass you, even if it takes me another five years.
                            you see, I am even more popular than the artificially maxed guy!

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Comment

• What now for Bill O'Reilly and Milo Yiannopoulos? Lauren Southern would still totally take in it the ass from the O Factor. And Alex Jones would apologize for swearing whilst beating off to that shit.
                              Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 20-04-2017, 06:40:PM.

Comment

• So Saints Row 2 is Free on GoG and Steam for a limited time.

I've got mine.

Offer is supposed to end soon. So if anyone's interested, gotta catch em fast.
                                Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                                So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Working...
                                X