Clear All

Originally posted by Pontiakos
    Ramen noodles suck
    You suck.

Ramen noodles own.
    Watch out, Laszlo Panaflex!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagegast
      I been doing jack-**** at my internship today.

Hell, I even posted on SG... that's how bored I was... and still am.
      Bo Oshoniyi got AleckOWNED.

Watch out, Laszlo Panaflex!

Comment

Originally posted by Run DMB
        Ramen noodles own.
        :amika: :sun:

Comment

Originally posted by jatin
          Err...anyone noticed this?

*or i m the only one with nothing to do excet point out stupid things?*

Yeah, it was recommended that I wear this sig/avatar combo by one of the forum heads in order to attract more women, minorities and gays to this place.

It must be working because it seems to have caught your eye and lured you to this forum with its raw sexiness and masculinity, sir.

Also, it's gonna help us lift the UCL cup tomorrow.

Comment

Bo Oshoniyi got AleckOWNED.

That was gorgeous

Comment

You suck.

Ramen noodles own.
              Damn straight they do, bro. They're a staple diet for many a college students, divorced fellers, struggling artists and recovering Catholics .....errr, I mean alcoholics.

You can't go wrong with those ******* bricks, man. Before I was introduced to the concept of instant noodles, I didn't dare enter the Kitchen to cook anything for myself ever, man. The stove was off limits to me up until recently.

This stuff has made me a worldclass chef. You can add just about anything to it and it'll still taste wicked awesome, man. I can finally express myself in the kitchen without having to have my mother over top of me guiding me along like a ******* retard.

Comment

no noodles in Portugal...

I like to settle for some nachos with hot sauce

morning after in the crapper... Hell just sounds so fresh next to that...

Wimps cry over women. Real men cry over football!

Comment

i won.

Comment

i crush the brick up before i put them in the water, it's better that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
                      Yeah, it was recommended that I wear this sig/avatar combo by one of the forum heads in order to attract more women, minorities and gays to this place.

It must be working because it seems to have caught your eye and lured you to this forum with its raw sexiness and masculinity, sir.

Also, it's gonna help us lift the UCL cup tomorrow.
                      ...i had to ask...
                      I used to make kits for FIFA...i quit coz i got a life now...

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower

i won.

Nutella sold out after it went into mass production in Italy and started even being produced in America. I get my **** shipped straight from the little farm in Turin that first started making it.

Most of these chumps who claim to be Nutella die hards don't even know that their **** is being mixed in some hellhole in Jersey.

Comment

Damn dude, I just realized you're not Bobby. Thought he was acting weird today...

Comment

it doesnt matter adj, Top Gear is a sign of good journalism, if you cant do what what is on TV, then you shouldnt really watch it... Yet we do.

The convertable people carrier , when they got it back from the track and Clarkson and Hammond just sat on the curb looking at it . Sheer brilliance.

The radio thing was ace aswell this week, what with "Mrs Smith" complaining about it, great stuff.

Into my heart an air that kills
                            From yon far country blows:
                            What are those blue remembered hills,
                            What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
                            I see it shining plain,
                            The happy highways where I went
                            And cannot come again.

Comment

yeh i hate driving shows because it reminds me of how sh!t i am at it,

and yet i always end up watching it thinking - "hmm...i could get that one." forgetting for a moment that i failed my exam.

Does anyone remember the episode where they played football with a massive football and individual cars - i remember that it thought that would be a great car because all its bits were replaceable so the insurance and the repair costs are much lower. What was that car, it was something like the *insert japanese compnay* I-Go, something like that...any help.

And it had a little socket to connect your i-pod to the stereo, i thought that was really cool as well.
                              Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

Top Gear is aspirational though. It works on the same basis that a watch advertiser shows products costing 50,000 in a magazine. You know you wont buy it, but reading about what it does can be interesting

Oh and im terrible at driving, how i passed my test...

Into my heart an air that kills
                                From yon far country blows:
                                What are those blue remembered hills,
                                What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
                                I see it shining plain,
                                The happy highways where I went
                                And cannot come again.

Comment

Working...
                                X