• Show
Clear All

...if you're a skinhead

Comment

Originally posted by ::shinji::
      ...if you're a skinhead

Comment

Originally posted by Callum

I have the same .. and also have polo orange one, seems so fine in sunlight gf loves it

edit: I do wonder the price of Lacoste polo's in your own country.. we turkish people pay approximately 130 Euro for the long sleeves and 100 Euro for the short one, which is pretty much

but once a year, for a week, they open the factory retail shop and the prices have 50% discount

and to callum: the black colour has a bit faded despite proper washing, what about yours??
        Last edited by theedor; 05-07-2005, 12:31:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by theedor

and to callum: the black colour has a bit faded despite proper washing, what about yours??

I just got it so I will tell you when i wash it.

Comment

Man I didn't know so many people liked polo shirts. I don't like them because I have weirdly long arms so they look weird when I wear them. I like casual shirts and button-ups for going out. Anyways, I just bought this beanie:

Cheers Tosiek

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
              hurhurhurhur.........hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, man. Plus, sexing up your sister is more natural than boinking the bark off a tree, or having your way with some blow-up doll named Meg Boner, wouldn't you agree?
              It is certainly more satisfying. If only I had a sister...

------------------------------

Hey guys, here's an easier way to tell if a Lacoste polo is fake or real:
              Is it absurdly expensive? Yes -> real deal; No -> fake.

Thank youuuu.

Comment

I dont buy expensive fagware.

Just simple stuff like jeans or pants and dressed shirt or t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by henry#14
                  Man I didn't know so many people liked polo shirts. I don't like them because I have weirdly long arms so they look weird when I wear them. I like casual shirts and button-ups for going out. Anyways, I just bought this beanie:
                  Nice hat!I have one almost like that except without any cool design on it!

Milan, la sud e qui con te!
                  Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

KAKA per sempre nel cuore de la sud.

Comment

I'm just about to order a new t-shirt here, but I'm having trouble deciding which one to pick..Escobar or Kim Jong Il??? I'd get both usually, but I'm trying to discipline myself (plus the spouse been naggin' about my credit cards lately)

Comment

the Kim Jong Il one doesn't make a lot of sense. The caption surely doesn't help. What a disgrace to such a 'Dear Leader'.

Originally posted by Nimreitz
                      Hyun's my mama

Comment

The Escobar shirt. That sadistic smile on his face is priceless.
                        Aston Villa's new striker Marlon Harewood became annoyed when a local newspaper reporter asked him why he would have wanted to be a painter if he had not been a footballer. When told the information was on his website, Harewood muttered: "I'll kill my brother". (Sunday Mirror)

Comment

Ya that one is cool!The other one you have to be able to read chinese or wtv it is in order to understand the caption.Who's Escobar btw?IM guessing he's a criminal lol if that pic isnt photoshopped or anything. Wat did he do?

Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

Comment

yeah, I think I was already set on the Escobar one. Order complete.

Who's Pablo Escobar? He's was like the biggest cocaine kingpin ever. The photo is so classic, I couldn't pass it up...hehe, that smile is just shows such defiance for the law. Now that's gangsta..

Comment

Cool!Ya it looks good man!Is he still in jail or is he dead?

Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

Comment

nah, cops shot him dead in Colombia back in like 1993..

Comment

Working...
                                X