No announcement yet.

-+ Los Fashionistas +-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead wife under a coffee table seems quite fashionable over in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by x4dixont
      just bought a lacoste yellow polo off ebay, havent recieved it yet but looks real and for 10 and free p&p theres no probs. I t doesnt matter if they are fake surley if they LOOK real then whats the problem. Peppermint99 and atachi are good sellers of lacoste shirts on ebay. From thailand but made in peru

only 10 and it's shipping from Thailand... Authentic, I doubt it. Everything from Asia is a knock-off, even the knock-offs have knock-offs well, I hope I'm wrong anyways. Don't like to hear about people getting ripped off, but you'll clearly be able to tell if it's a fake after you wash it once or twice.

Comment

Originally posted by -William-
        Well today I was walking by the market here in Florence and I saw some Lacoste polo's for 20 euros, they had two buttons and looked really real and they were made in France. But I dunno, the price makes me think they were fake, which they probably were...
        Yep, they're fakes.

we ride together

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
          LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?

Eheh, I was waiting for the first insecure macho to make a comment like that.
          Trust me, when it comes to wearing gf's clothes it could be much worse, even here at SG! :amika:

No, you can't even tell they're women's jeans: they aren't pink, there's nothing particularly girlish about them. I simply like how I look with them, and my gf loves it too; I also feel comfy with them (and with my sexuality too, so...).
          It only gets creepy when you wear your mother's clothes.

Comment

Hey, man. I'm just jealous that I can't rock those types of jeans after my first pregnancy and all.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
                Hey, man. I'm just jealous that I can't rock those types of jeans after my first pregnancy and all.
                Heheheh. :amika:

Anyway, didn't know you had a baby. Congrats to you and to your sister.

Comment

Originally posted by INFESTA
                  Heheheh. :amika:

Anyway, didn't know you had a baby. Congrats to you and to your sister.

hurhurhurhur.........hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, man. Plus, sexing up your sister is more natural than boinking the bark off a tree, or having your way with some blow-up doll named Meg Boner, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

got the lacoste polo shirt today, it looks very real, although the quality of the polo itself is not brilliant, im still pleased for 10. Complete with all logoes and labels. fast delivery

Comment

A friend of mine told me that fake Lacoste polo's have the crocodile lower than real lacoste polo's. Like in this picture:
                      Fake:

Real:

I dunno if it's true or not, but both of those polo's shown on the pictures above look real enough for me, hehe.

Comment

Here's a site that has some tips on how to tell a fake Lacoste from the real thing:

http://www.geocities.com/neevakee/index.html
                        Last edited by Vazza; 04-07-2005, 05:35:PM.

Comment

Nice site!Very detailed as well!

Milan, la sud e qui con te!
                          Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

KAKA per sempre nel cuore de la sud.

Comment

cheers vazza, yep my shirt is 100% fake but hey it looks real, im still pleased, i aint gonna spend 70 on a polo shirt, im not crazy, neither do i have more money than sense.

Comment

yeah, I'll agree with that...Lacoste is extremely over-priced up da ass. It's nice, the quality is good, but it still doesn't justify the price. You can get polo style shirts from other makes that are just as good, and maybe even better quality.

I think Ralph Lauren polos are still the best, they're better quality than Lacoste, they're cheaper, and there's wayyyy more variety in terms of stripes and colour combos, etc.. Abercrombie, Avirex, LRG, Le Tigre, & even Phat Farm make good polo's at a better price. Actually, these new simple style Phat Farm polos are really nice these days, a lot better than the loud-ass ghetto colours and patterns they used to make.. Surprisingly great quality too..

Comment

I find Fred & Perry polo's to be very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X