X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puma sneakers.

I own 3 pairs.

Comment

Shinji, would you mind PM'ing me the usernames of people who sell authentic lacoste shirts on EBay? I was looking through it and it has some good deals, but it's hard to weed out the fakes from the reals stuff. I don't want to head to Holt Renfrew and shell out $90 bucks either.

As for my style, I dress pretty similar to the pics Shinji has posted, same kind of jacket, although I wear an Abercrombie one. Same kind of jeans, for shirts/sweaters I wear puma, polo, abercrombie, columbia, nike, and soccer jerseys as well.

Comment

PM sent..

Thinking about getting this Pablo Escobar t-shirt! :mexican:

EDIT: hehe, maybe this too!

Comment

No "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirt sightings..............me is disappointed

Comment

Got them about a month ago sweet

And this Barca kit with Ronaldinho on the back

Last edited by Zlatan; 02-07-2005, 03:12:PM.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Originally posted by ::shinji::
              PM sent..
              can you send it to me too? Cause i cant be asked to wait until my sister comes from england to bring me some like she says she would.

Comment

I wear my gf's jeans here and there. I just love how they're cut, with the low waist and all. Nobody can tell they were bought by a woman, so there.

I am a bit eclectic when it comes to clothes: I got a lot of sports apparel (mostly football and bball jerseys), a fair share of formal suits, casual wear, etc. But I guess if you look at Hugh Grant you'll see how I dress on most days.

Oh, and Voltaic Borusse gets extra points for the classic All-Star shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by INFESTA
                  Oh, and Voltaic Borusse gets extra points for the classic All-Star shoes.
                  Everybody uses it now in Portugal, it's getting banal and annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by INFESTA
                    I wear my gf's jeans here and there. I just love how they're cut, with the low waist and all. Nobody can tell they were bought by a woman, so there.

LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?

Comment

INFESTArella

You sexy bitch, you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
                        LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?
                        dude, i bet if you saw him in the street with those jeans you wouldn't even notice they're his girlfriends jeans .

Comment

Depends I suppose. Like, I could differentiate my sister's jeans from mine from a mile away, but the ones worn a lot by hippie males and rock stars of the 60s.....they maybe harder to distinguish from what might be categorized as girls' denim, you know? I've tried on some male customed lowrises for fun and found them to be very uncomfortable. First of all, they hug the inside of your thighs like a long lost relative and tug on your ass cheeks and separate them uncomfortably.

The scenario you pose is beside the point anyway. I was just simply jibing at the thought of a guy wearing girls intended garments and finding them comfortable in that oh-so-typical homophobia laden manner that most things different get confronted with, you know?

Comment

just bought a lacoste yellow polo off ebay, havent recieved it yet but looks real and for 10 and free p&p theres no probs. I t doesnt matter if they are fake surley if they LOOK real then whats the problem. Peppermint99 and atachi are good sellers of lacoste shirts on ebay. From thailand but made in peru

Comment

Well today I was walking by the market here in Florence and I saw some Lacoste polo's for 20 euros, they had two buttons and looked really real and they were made in France. But I dunno, the price makes me think they were fake, which they probably were...

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian
                                No "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirt sightings..............me is disappointed
                                i have that top

IceBlu

Comment

Working...
                                X