Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Star
    Shinji...that Godfather T rules :Bow: :Bow:
    My thought exactly!!! The Che T is nice too!

Milan, la sud e qui con te!
    Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

KAKA per sempre nel cuore de la sud.

Comment

thanks, was only like 12 bucks too

Comment

Well, i dont use nothing too fancy. Mostly white or black T-Shirts (occasional Band T-Shirts when i go to some gigs or when i'm going to play some guitar with my mates), jeans (black or light blue) and All-Star tennis (i like Grunge, what did you expect? ).

Comment

I want a pair of these:

But for every day casual footwear, I stick with old-school Converse's. You can't go wrong with them.

Aston Villa's new striker Marlon Harewood became annoyed when a local newspaper reporter asked him why he would have wanted to be a painter if he had not been a footballer. When told the information was on his website, Harewood muttered: "I'll kill my brother". (Sunday Mirror)

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaic Borusse
            I want a pair of these:

But for every day casual footwear, I stick with old-school Converse's. You can't go wrong with them.

haha, I can so relate.

Converse are shiit in wet weather though. I mean, you're literally wearing just a piece of cloth. :fool:

Originally posted by Nimreitz
            Hyun's my mama

Comment

Vans classics > Converse All Stars

Here's a pic of the ones similar to mine. Mine aren't slip-ons, they are higher and have a bit more blue around the edges.

Comment

Originally posted by gagiz
                My thought exactly!!! The Che T is nice too!
                You realize my "Che" shirt isn't really Che Guevara? right?

it's poking fun at all those losers who wear them, so they can be called rebels...pfff. My "che" shirt is actally a very famous clown in Mexico, his name was Chepillin which really was (Cepillin)

Comment

new puma shoes i just bought. havent bought a new pair of casual walking shoes in a while. but i love these.

if i can figure out how to make the file smaller, i will post pics

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO

Comment

Originally posted by gagiz
                    Nice!I was watching wimbledon (dont ask!) and they were playing in fkin lacoste shirts and caps!Since wen do you play a sport in like a 90 dollar polo shirt?
                    Its because Roddick is sponsored by Lacoste.

Comment

Yup, am a wigga

Comment

Nice, lately I've had a thing for retro PUMA anything. Especially the shoes and 70's style track jackets...

That type of stuff matched up with some worn out looking jeans is hawt, yo...

Comment

Originally posted by PhiLLer

WTF

Comment

I know, those look like something my mom would wear.

And the lava red and yellow Puma's are nice. I almost picked up a pair of green Saucony's today ... almost!
                            Aston Villa's new striker Marlon Harewood became annoyed when a local newspaper reporter asked him why he would have wanted to be a painter if he had not been a footballer. When told the information was on his website, Harewood muttered: "I'll kill my brother". (Sunday Mirror)

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaic Borusse

And the lava red and yellow Puma's are nice.
                              hehe yeah, I just threw that pick up there as an example but they are pretty cool, aren't they..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X