A user has an issue activating his account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A user has an issue activating his account

A guy with the username kukohoangkim tried to activate his account but it's not working for some reason, he just messaged me externally and asked to help out. Could someone look into it as I am not aware of how this works.

I can't find him can you link me to his profile or ask him to send the link?
    CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

I've asked him, I couldn't find him either under that username.

Comment

Maybe the reason it's not working is that he has forgotten how to spell his username?
        CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

LOL I think he didn't use the email activation

Comment

Another user with an activation issue. Got this email earlier today

Hello, i saw "krisaju95" user on soccergaming.com he tried to help one user to activate account, i have same problem and they do not respond -.-.. .If you are there, krisaju95, can you please help me and contact their admin? I did not get activation e-mail. My nick is JM78Dynamo there. Thanks, if you gonna try at least and sorry for bothering.
            Any info available for that user?

Comment

I had problems registering in this forum too. Entering thCaptcha code never worked, when it worked, the question "What is reverse of Liverpool? " and its answer "Looperevil" didn't work. But I then tried again after a month and it worked magically all of a sudden.

I didn't get the activation e-mail in another V bulletin powered forum. Had to contact admin and got the mail.

Both of these forums are V Bulletin powered. Might have something to do with it and Google chrome? I have a sluggish internet too.
              Originally posted by 4ndr3i
              So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
              http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                the question "What is reverse of Liverpool? " and its answer "Looperevil" didn't work.
                Because the reverse is:
                Looprevil
                not
                Looperevil

Comment

Working...
                X