Soccergaming Adblock?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccergaming Adblock?

Now the website tells me I need to turn off my adblock for chrome to be able to see the site? anyone else getting this???

Kinda annoying

Last edited by K-Roq; 20-04-2016, 12:51:AM.
    sigpic "corrupt cops & crack rocks"

Yeah. I don't like it either.

Comment

This is a truly unfortunate development. I think that it will make me have to turn to another site unfortunately. I'm not infecting my computer by disabling my security. Ask for donation SGF! I'll donate, but don't ask me to accept malware onto my system!

Comment

I used to have AdBlock turned off on SG (like I do with any other website I support), but then some time ago I had to turn it on because ads were so annoying I couldn't even send PMs. Now I got it disabled, but I still think some ads are way too annoying and hinder browsing. Please at least disable the dynamic ad that pops up on the right for us registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by white_knight View Post
          I used to have AdBlock turned off on SG (like I do with any other website I support), but then some time ago I had to turn it on because ads were so annoying I couldn't even send PMs. Now I got it disabled, but I still think some ads are way too annoying and hinder browsing. Please at least disable the dynamic ad that pops up on the right for us registered users.
          i agree
          Un giorno all'improvviso......
          Mi innamorai di te.....
          Il cuore mi batteva....
          Non chiedermi il perché......
          Di tempo ne passato....
          Ma siamo ancora qua...
          E oggi come allora....
          Difendo la città.....
          ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE
          ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE

Comment

I have to say that the ads are really bad now. Not only are they at the top and bottom of the page, and sometimes on the side, now every tab has a box that I have to close and ads that seperate posts. It's really making this an uncomfortable place.

Comment

Use this anti-adblock killer. Works like a charm. https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock...k-killer--reek

Download greasemonkey or tampermonkey, then subscribe to anti-adblock killer and install the script from step 3.

Comment

Everything's changed in few months.. And agreed, its annoying too. Trying the above ad blocker.
                Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

I am afraid these forums will lose a lot of peoplebecause of this.

Personally, I am no longer using it until adblock is allowed.

Comment

yeah, pretty bad decision to make these annoying ads a MUST. Would be much better if they were at least small static ads on the side somewhere. Instead we have them everywhere.
                    MXTRA Facebook Page: MXTRA Twitter: MXTRA Patch

Comment

Never use ad blocker usually. And SG forum was fine some months ago. Ads were small and well organized and no pop ups.
                      Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                      So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Look, I understand you want people to see and click on the ads. But the way they are now popping up everywhere and basically taking over the whole page, they're really making it almost impossible to use these forums properly. Could you at least make them a little less in your face and annoying? This is really a reason for me not to come here anymore (must say I was already visiting this place very little anymore, but still...).

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

The mods have nothing to do with these ads, dislike them as much as you do and have expressed out annoyance and concerns to the site owners
                          CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Alright that's good to hear.

Just for the record, my previous post wasn't necessarily targeted at the mods here but just in general to whomever it may concern.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

If people don't like the ads, just use a certain browser that has now in-built adblocker, it works well.

Check my kits
                              Mediafire Imgur

Comment

Working...
                              X