How about a new UI for SG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a new UI for SG

Just considering whether we should change up the colour theme of the forum? What do the moderators think? AmaroWaade made this logo for the site. Maybe a change in UI would be cool. Something fresh, new, might attract more people. Just an opinion of course.

Here's the logo AmaroWaade designed

http://i.imgur.com/4pmEkMq.png

It won't happen.

Comment

why not?

Comment

The active admins can't do changes to the page. Only Matt Holme. And he's no longer around.

Comment

Also we want to keep the forum template original. The current logo is better.

Comment

I am still adjusting to the last template revamp which I think came some time around 2009.
            CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Oh I thought the super mods would be in charge of that. Just an opinion in any case. When he sent me the logo, the idea just popped in.

Comment

Just for the sake of shitting on things: We haven't changed the main look of this forum in decades and I don't think we should to accommodate a logo that is only slightly different than the current on. And it's debatable whether it's better.

Comment

I dont think it's a good idea.

it's not like people get bored with the interface in a forum. it's the content.

I dont know if it comes with the age, but as the time goes I tend to get more and more attached to the things that I got used to. this is a simple, easy to read forum. colour scheme is good, no need to change.

Comment

Working...
                  X