Why don`t you add image resize plugin ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
    Oh fuck no. No blacks, beatnicks, homosexuals, women, catholics, non-self loathing jews (this is known as the azrael clause), vegetarians, Mongolians, morris dancers, union members, environmentalists, Buddhists, democrats, professional musicians, Kennedys, mayans or midgets. But otherwise we are all about diversity.
    But i'm black

Comment

In that case your only option is to research a past poster called Yossarian and imitate his style exactly.
      CHELSEA FC :: JK TAMMEKA TARTU :: VANCOUVER WHITECAPS :: RODA JC KERKRADE

Comment

Originally posted by Back Door Skip View Post
        Whew, barely scraped out of that one.
        How are you not Catholic?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Oh. I guess I missed it.

I am Catholic. The best kind of Catholic. Non-practicing.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek

Comment

Here we're all about diversity. Except black members, we don't want any of those.
            So you are a racist, I get it.
            Last edited by Sami 1999; 25-10-2014, 12:22:PM.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

Originally posted by Halilyc View Post
              Hi forum leaders. Why don`t you add image resize plugin to this forum ? If someone add big size image, it creates visual pollution Thanks.
              Agreed. Not only visual pollution, but also causes a lot of troubles for users having slow internet connection.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower View Post
                You say annoying, I say wonderful and a breath of fresh air against these typified, all-the-same forums you see nowadays.
                I say Britain, and we say you got talent, Britain's got talent. It's the DJ Talent! Never mind, just needed to get this out of my system! :P

Oh fuck no. No blacks, beatnicks, homosexuals, women, catholics, non-self loathing jews (this is known as the azrael clause), vegetarians, Mongolians, morris dancers, union members, environmentalists, Buddhists, democrats, professional musicians, Kennedys, mayans or midgets. But otherwise we are all about diversity.
                You sound like Edward Norton from 25th Hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                  Agreed. Not only visual pollution, but also causes a lot of troubles for users having slow internet connection.
                  Like your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Mus View Post
                    Like your sig?
                    My signature picture's size is 55 kb which is acceptable because the maximum size limit of signature picture allowed in this forum is 58.6 kb. It doesn't take much time to load either. Takes 6 seconds only when the downloading speed is 10 kbps.

Comment

It's still too big.

Comment

Ok, if all thinks my signature picture's size is too big, I can remove my signature picture.

Comment

My signature picture's size is 55 kb which is acceptable because the maximum size limit of signature picture allowed in this forum is 58.6 kb. It doesn't take much time to load either. Takes 6 seconds only when the downloading speed is 10 kbps.
                          Your signature is not the correct size. Please re-size it. The maximum pixel size is available in the Rules section. You need to read that and then re-size your signature.

You are only looking at the file (image) size. You need to also look at the pixels that are allowed.

Your image is not in agreement with the rules set forth here.

Please re-size your signature.
                          awfeafsf; sfaafjckl? = another

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
                          sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
                          ~ Keyboard not found!
                          ~ Press ENTER to continue ...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie original View Post
                            Your signature is not the correct size. Please re-size it. The maximum pixel size is available in the Rules section. You need to read that and then re-size your signature.

You are only looking at the file (image) size. You need to also look at the pixels that are allowed.

Your image is not in agreement with the rules set forth here.

Please re-size your signature.
                            Ok, re-sized my signature picture. I'm sorry about breaking rules of signature picture's size. I was actually confused about the rule "The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 100 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller)." I thought either re-size or make the file size smaller.
                            But it says 300x100 pixels and my signature picture is now 303x300 pixel. Is it acceptable? It happened because of the aspect ratio of my signature picture. If I change the height in 100 pixels, it will become very small [101x100 pixels]

Comment

Ok, re-sized my signature picture. I'm sorry about breaking rules of signature picture's size. I was actually confused about the rule "The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 100 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller)." I thought either re-size or make the file size smaller.
                              But it says 300x100 pixels and my signature picture is now 303x300 pixel. Is it acceptable? It happened because of the aspect ratio of my signature picture. If I change the height in 100 pixels, it will become very small [101x100 pixels]
                              As far as I know, it still needs to be reduced. The maximum size is 300 X 100 pixels.

I am not aware of the 58.6 kB rule<-----I do not think that this rule is appropriate. It is very confusing and leads to users trying to post images that are larger than 300 X 300 as their signatures. Hopefully, a moderator can clarify this.

According to me, you have 2 choices:
                              a. Trim the image from 300 X 300 to 300 X 100 - this means you will lose some of the picture
                              b. Reduce it to 101 X 100 - this will look tiny.
                              awfeafsf; sfaafjckl? = another

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
                              sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
                              ~ Keyboard not found!
                              ~ Press ENTER to continue ...

Comment

C. Pick a different image.

Comment

Working...
                                X