Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Inbox Members Or Post Kit Links

Hi Guys,
    Im hoping someone can help me, particularly admin. I signed up recently to get help with making my team kits. I have tried to post links on the kit makers own thread but im still waiting on someone to authorise the post and I have also tried to inbox the kit maker himself with the links but it doesn't send either, Can someone please explain why this is.

Thanks

Originally posted by CartoonBoss View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Im hoping someone can help me, particularly admin. I signed up recently to get help with making my team kits. I have tried to post links on the kit makers own thread but im still waiting on someone to authorise the post and I have also tried to inbox the kit maker himself with the links but it doesn't send either, Can someone please explain why this is.

Thanks
    You needed 5 posts before you could post links. That's why you were seeing the authorization message.
    ><

Comment

How do i get these points?

Comment

How do i get these points?
        Posts, mate, but you've already got 6.
        ><

Comment

Sill require a moderator to approve my post and still cant inbox members

Comment

Sill require a moderator to approve my post and still cant inbox members
            Then I believe it's ten posts, sorry about that.
            ><

Comment

Really hope so, want to get my kits done before the proper teams new kits are released

Comment

Can someone clarify the correct number of posts i need to post before i can post links on a thread please and also ive just checked the posts ive posted and its 14 not 9 as my account states
                Last edited by CartoonBoss; 02-06-2014, 12:46:AM.

Comment

Posts in this sub-forum don't count.

Comment

Ah right ok, thought all posts counted which is why i was wondering

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X