Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Modder to mod this old game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for Modder to mod this old game

    Hello everybody! I just started this thread because I see some potential to make a remake of this game with different name like - fantasy manager or oldies manager tcm etc.

    I saw also on other forums there is no have any information or a lot of thread-links are broken and cannot download actual mods. I am looking for peoples whom like modding old games like this and want to make a house build version of this game with enchanced graphics better pathfinding and some minor thing which can improve the game play experience. I know there is have the newest versions of the series but those game for me looks so bad and glitchy and I want a pc friendly nostalgy game.

    I am learning from Internet how to mod - code - model etc things but I am not familiar with any programming language so I can't code by myself but I would like to see so much modder who do it well and see what this oldy game can be turn.

    Ps: Thanks your time to read and hope someday someone will reply here. Thankies and sorry for my Grammar also.

    Have a nice day!

  • #2
    Hi, I think I am the only human to still play the game LOL, but I'm modifying the database to create things like italian 3d division and to substitute "bad" logos if that interest you

    Comment


    • #3
      If you have new database can you send me too?

      Comment


      • #4
        Just received an old notification, I loved this game.

        What db are you looking for? I can supply the original if you need it

        Comment


        • #5
          .

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi guys, I haven't never expected that someone would respond lol but here's my database: I had problems with some logos, but i replaced the default ones with newer and corrected and I modified some values of players that will be stronger later (and I also created Messi :P ), but....how I send you the database? I think it's not only one file like Football Manager....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by curswine View Post
              Just received an old notification, I loved this game.

              What db are you looking for? I can supply the original if you need it

              Which things are modified there?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AudreyTruman View Post
                Hi, I think I am the only human to still play the game LOL, but I'm modifying the database to create things like italian 3d division and to substitute "bad" logos if that interest you
                I'm trying that aswell, but I can't seem to figure out how to play the leagues when they're updated. Do you have any idea?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Taunus View Post
                  I'm trying that aswell, but I can't seem to figure out how to play the leagues when they're updated. Do you have any idea?
                  You need to click on the editor "Write to database"

                  Comment

                  Latest Posts

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X