X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even at 184 he aint as great as daves got him

Comment

He is pot. 185 in my game?

Don't ask me about Owen both footed. Now you point it out, it is kinda strange. I aint used to editor due to the fact that it screws up games. I have seen players' feet (lol) improving, once you play for long enough. Some players seem to improve more rapidly, I guess it's how much it gets used in games.

In my old game I had Gerrard both footed and Le Tallec, and even Kirkland managed to use his other foot once in a while!

Another tip is to play players as much as possible - first team games make all the difference when improving youngsters with a big future.

Here's Kirko for the person ages ago who wanted it!
      Attached Files

Comment

Dave uses 4.1.1 anyway
        I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Yep, and MCM doesnt edit in arrows lol!

Comment

why do u use 4.1.1 out of interest?

Comment

pongolle is [email protected] in the games i've played ( with milan) coz i scouted him all 3 times.

i've also got a schedule similar to daves cept i got diff ones for def, mid, and attackers, and of course goalkeeping. one week a player will have lotsa greens, next week reds. thats what makes ur training good? u gotta have more greens when they improve than reds the next week.

i got BRILLIANT staff with my milan team i dont think my training is as good as his. i managed to get reyes better than that tho, but it took me like 2 seasons
              Last edited by Drowning-Pool; 19-01-2004, 03:58:AM.

Comment

If you look at Owen's stats, he's not far from becoming two-footed. (stats for left/right foot can improve/deteriorate in-game)
                Attached Files

Comment

Dave, do you ever get "Player shouldn't waste time training outfield skills" type of comments from coaches on the GK schedule?

Coz I get those all the time

Comment

I use 1.1 as try downloading a 40mb+ file on a 56k connection that barely works. (at 5p/minute)

I get that on GK a lot, but the players still improve. I have just finished the first season last night, ill post a new pic of Kirko who has improved a hell of a lot.

Comment

write to SI and get them to send u the disc with the patch on. the game is much improved with the patches.......

Comment

On topic please. I don't want to delete all off topic posts, but I will if I think it's nescessary.

Comment

Originally posted by ralfwiggum
                          write to SI and get them to send u the disc with the patch on. the game is much improved with the patches.......
                          . . . or wait for an ADSL modem?

Has anyone got any feedbacks with recommended improvements etc.? I have started to test an U23's goalkeeping schedule.

Comment

Cheers Dave for the schedule, its working a charm with my Sporting Lisbon team.

Old Schedule - 2003/04
                            Portuguese Superleague Winners(Went the season unbeaten)
                            Portuguese Cup Winners
                            UEFA Cup 4th Round

Version 1.1 - 2004/05
                            Portuguese Superleague Winners(Won 34 out of 34 games - 100%)
                            Portuguese Cup Winners
                            Portuguese Super Cup Winners
                            UEFA Champions Lge Winners

Only spent between 7m-8m on the jigsaw puzzle, using 4-4-1-1.

Delighted , delivered my first Champions League title in CM 03/04

Comment

No problem, it works great for me too! Whats the budget like at lisbon?

Comment

I started off with 5m budget, but I used it wisely.(I.e just paying 1m for Kallstrom/Farnerud, and paying the rest over 24months leaving me money on other players.)

Toledo(300k) and Tsigalko(500k) were bargains.

Toledo - 22goals in 44starts, not bad for a winger eh.
                                Tisgalko - 56 goals in 49 starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X