Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it was like that before I edited it. It's a list again now.
    Last edited by rpvankasteren; 08-06-2004, 04:51:AM.

Comment

but when i looked at it after it said at the bottom, "edited by Ruud etc" it was NOT in a list form

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
      From yon far country blows:
      What are those blue remembered hills,
      What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
      I see it shining plain,
      The happy highways where I went
      And cannot come again.

Comment

It was like that before I edited as well.

Comment

I am sure you people know this cheat for CM4 but in case someone doesn't ,here it goes:

If you wanna sign ANY player with ANY club (that can afford his wages ,tho) ,bid 50 million Euros for him.
          There are few players worth more so if you are not trying to sign someone ridiculously expensive ,the offer should be accepted.
          Then click on Offer Contract and when you get to the screen where you negotiate contract details ,click on the player's name in the upper left corner of the screen ,where it says for example "Larsson is not interested in a move to Barcelona".
          When you get to the player's profile ,click on Action and then click the Change Bid option.Now reduce the 50m offer to anything you want (even 0 euros works) ,and offer that.
          Now simply click the back arrow until you return to the original Contract negotiation.Offer him a nice contract and if he accepts ,the game will confuse the 50m and the zero offer and you will sign a world class players for free.

It doesn't work on CM0304.I tried.

Enjoy.

I think this is the best cheat of all.Too bad it only works on 4.

Hvala, Buti care!

Comment

Tips and Tricks OR Cheats....

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
            From yon far country blows:
            What are those blue remembered hills,
            What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
            I see it shining plain,
            The happy highways where I went
            And cannot come again.

Comment

well let's see when you have solidified a good team just filter out all your searchs for players so that everyone is under the age of about 24 and just buy players at that age or younger as their stats will rise more quickly and they tend to be cheaper in most cases.........

<edit>*players are discussed in the player forum, no need to post lists here.*</edit>
              Last edited by rpvankasteren; 29-07-2004, 07:07:PM.

Comment

If young players have a high potential, scouts will jump on them. You need to sign them quickly, or they will be stupendously expensive.

Comment

Working...
                X