Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the patch still haven't come out now already september 9 12.35am at malaysia. i don't think i wanna start a new game without this updates
    Manchester United Football Club

Comment

It's released!!

http://www.thedugout.net/download.php?cmv=10&cat=3

Comment

Oh baby

Comment

Let's make it a decent release:

From TheDugout.net:
          Name: CM Sorted CM4 03/04 Update
          Size: 25.55 MB
          Rating: 4.5 stars
          Publisher: CM Sorted
          Date added: 08-09-2004
          Downloads: 49,659 and counting
          Description: Update for version 4.1.5

Current features:
          * Transfers and loans from around the world up to 6th September
          * Manager changes updated in many countries
          * Players that have retired are now as staff in the game
          * Staff that have retired have been removed from the game
          * Deceased players removed from the game
          * Over 70 new players added around the world
          * A few non-existant people removed from the database
          * More duplicates removed
          * Both staff and player contracts have been updated
          * Ground changes added to the game
          * Ground name changes from a few countries altered
          * A lot of transfer budgets altered to as near as possible to real life
          * A lot of attribute changes to players and staff to suit real life
          * Player positions altered to suite real life
          * Player and Staff date of births corrected
          * Nationalities for many players and staff corrected
          * Players that have retired from International football added
          * A few player histories added
          * Promotion and Relegation from more leagues added to the game
          * Long term injuries and bans added to the game (Lee Hughes banned for 6 years)
          * Player names corrected
          * Club name changes added
          * More new club away/third kits are updated
          * Club captains altered

Note: backup your db before extracting or using any update!
          Get it HERE!

Comment

ive been hearing mixed reports about it however.

Ive got it downloading and i'll try it but people have been complaining about some things.

I'll list a few ive seen, no Defoe at Spurs, No Saha at Scum, Miccoli loaned to fiorentina not co-owned...

These are just a few, can anyone confirm or deny this before i stick it on???

Marching on Together!!

Comment

I'm grateful for CMSorted. Saha and Defoe are at their respective current clubs.

Comment

I may have to try this... Reyes won't sign for my side in my current game

24 Million Quid offer and they rejected!

Comment

Miccoli is co-owned i believe..i just started a game with Fiorentina with the new update..

Comment

do you think it is possible to use a cm0304 update on cm4, i might as well try, whats the worst that could happen
                    Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

I did copy the db over the CM4 one while creating the SG patch once. It worked
                      I used the Nygreen editor to install it though:
                      - Install the update in another folder than you would to play the game
                      - open that DB in Nygreen
                      - save it to the CM4 data\DB folder.

Comment

Sweet
                        Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

Did you just say you used a CM03/04 update on your CM4 game and it worked????? please explain in detail how on earth you did this so I can also use it.

Thanks mate

Comment

I did say that.
                            I just checked it again, though, with the standard 03/04 database, and CM4 wouldn't load it
                            I really thought it did work earlier... I'm really not trusting my memory now

See, I was playing around with the datapath for saving, and thought I accidentally saved the CM 03/04 update over the CM4 update... I tried starting a new game, and it worked. But now I don't remember if I actually checked if the data for the players corresponded to the ones I just created. Maybe I accidentally didn't accidentally save it over the CM4 data

Sorry for getting your hopes up

Comment

haha thats ok i did try but it didnt work...any idea where to find the cm4 data update?

Comment

TheDugout have the latest CM4 update, the Simon Treanor one, dated 15-10-2003 That page also has the latest CMSorted update for CM4, dated 10-10-2003...

Calcio Update have released their 04/05 update, for CM 03/04, yesterday. I copied these specs from TheDugout:
                                Description (use with 4.1.5):

- Transfers throughout the world as listed on footballtransfers.info plus info from well respected sources such as World soccer Calcio magazine and my scout network up to release date.
                                - Manager transfers
                                - Players contracts updated
                                - Team names changed
                                - Finances tweaked to suit recent transfers eg CSKA Moscow, Porto has 38m
                                - Players added ( Pique, Lupoli etc.)
                                - Manager contracts updated
                                - Some kit changes eg. Arsenal's
                                - Future transfers of players joining clubs in Jan/Jul05
                                - The following leagues have had promotions, relegations and final league positions updated for the new season; (Spain, Italy, England, Germany, France, Greece, Portugal, Netherlands, Scotland, Turkey, Belguim, Czech Rep, Switzerland, Ukraine, Israel, Austria, Poland, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Norway, Bulgaria, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Cyprus, Slovenis, Finland, Latvia, Moldova, Georgia, Bosnia-Herz, Lithuania, Iceland, Macedonia, Belarus, Ireland, Malta, Armenia, Wales, Lichtenstein, Albania, Estonia, Northern Ireland, Luxembourg, Faroe Island, Azerbajan, Argentina & Brazil)
                                - UEFA Cup, Champions League and Inter Toto coefficients Updated so that relevant teams are in correct competition.
                                - League cups and FA cups histories in most leagues changed to suit 03/04 winners & runners up
                                - Histories changed for most competitions so that it will show who won the competition last season.
                                - League and cup name changes
                                - Loans cancelled and new ones applied
                                - League positions updated
                                - Staff moves and added staff eg. Peter Lorimer
                                - Chairmans added eg. Gerald krasner, George Foulkes
                                - Lots of Player Retirements removed
                                - Ground moves now taken place eg. Milton Keynes Dons, FC Koln, not Arsenal's
                                - Second nationalities added
                                - International retirements
                                - Most league, cup names changed
                                - Tweaked a few up and coming youngsters that had very low or no rating
                                - Obituaries
                                - Amended some unknown player stats that played in the u17 cup
                                - Changed some incorrect information data about some players, managers and teams.
                                - Players positions amended.
                                - Fake American players deleted as well as their teams eg cleveland riverfire, seattle monsoon, and players like Kevin Kling, Bobby Bule, Richie Williams etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X