Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Hell is This?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What the Hell is This?!

    What'z up wit dat, eh? We had ONE cool Championship Manager forum, and unfortunately it wasn't very popular.

    There surely weren't too many threads/replies.

    AND NOW?! We get EIGHT different forums about CM?! CM Pub?! CM Tactics?! CM Transfers?!

    If people posted in the good ol' CM forum every 3 Days, who will post in 8 different forums now, eh?

    This REALLY SUX

  • #2
    this forum belongs to cmgamer now.

    This is the style the requested. Kader you of all people should understand the way we work by now and you know that posting a message like this will not achieve anything

    RULING: FORUM STAYS

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lior
      [B]Kader you of all people should understand the way we work by now and you know that posting a message like this will not achieve anythingB]

      I am not trying to acheive anything... because I know that I can't really do anything... but I am just giving my opinion

      Comment


      • #4
        if you knew u werent gonna achieve anything
        why post it


        in my opinion u just gained two posts

        <cough>post booster</cough>

        Comment


        • #5
          *sight*
          |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| Mixcloud / Soundcloud

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lior
            if you knew u werent gonna achieve anything
            why post it


            in my opinion u just gained two posts

            <cough>post booster</cough>
            if you think we post only when we can acheive something, then we shouldn't have 70% of what we posted... Why Predict scores/transfers etc. in the soccer forum if you can't acheive them?

            We are here to share our opinions

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KADER


              if you think we post only when we can acheive something, then we shouldn't have 70% of what we posted... Why Predict scores/transfers etc. in the soccer forum if you can't acheive them?

              We are here to share our opinions
              i totally agree
              |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| Mixcloud / Soundcloud

              Comment


              • #8
                yo

                i spose i better throw my tuppence worth in here.

                CMGamer have moved in to these forums now, and hopefully we can attract more members from our website to post here in the CM section of it. It also makes things a little more organised imo.

                Sorry if you don't like it, but it can make things easier!

                CMGamer.com
                [email protected]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What the Hell is This?!

                  Originally posted by KADER
                  What'z up wit dat, eh? We had ONE cool Championship Manager forum, and unfortunately it wasn't very popular.

                  There surely weren't too many threads/replies.

                  AND NOW?! We get EIGHT different forums about CM?! CM Pub?! CM Tactics?! CM Transfers?!

                  If people posted in the good ol' CM forum every 3 Days, who will post in 8 different forums now, eh?

                  This REALLY SUX
                  I agree. Now I have to look at like 200 more forums just to see 1 new post instead of seeing all of the new posts in one place.
                  :boohoo:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lior
                    if you knew u werent gonna achieve anything
                    why post it


                    in my opinion u just gained two posts

                    <cough>post booster</cough>
                    Because people have a right to share their opinions. And have you got my PM?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      why doesnt everyone just calm down... oohps, im one of these peple who have migrated from cmgamer.. better keep out of it..

                      TROD.


                      Into my heart an air that kills
                      From yon far country blows:
                      What are those blue remembered hills,
                      What spires, what farms are those?

                      That is the land of lost content,
                      I see it shining plain,
                      The happy highways where I went
                      And cannot come again.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What the hell is this ? it sucks really bad

                        There are maybe 2 dudes visiting these forums per week, and now you make 7 others ? hmmm maybe we'll have one post in each forum each year...that's great
                        i REALLY need to get this fixed cause next year i'm going to college to be an internet explorer. PLS HLEPP

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ZePenguin
                          What the hell is this ? it sucks really bad

                          There are maybe 2 dudes visiting these forums per week, and now you make 7 others ? hmmm maybe we'll have one post in each forum each year...that's great
                          I agree!!!
                          The management of these boards have become ridicilous!
                          It all started with the big "let's put together all the old soccer game forums into one big crap forum" idea and now this???
                          If you should do something that is split up the ISS forum into a "ISS on PSX or emulator" forum and a "ISS on PS2" forum. Cause now that forum is totally chaotic! And dump that old "FIFA vs ISS" forum since it doesn't surve any purpose really...
                          Do you want to have the best soccer game ever created for PC?
                          THEN GET FIFA RTWC 98!
                          Also make sure you get the best update ever created for any FIFA game from http://www.fifartwc.rr.nu!

                          GET THE LATEST RELEASE HERE!


                          **FIFA RTWC Webmaster**
                          ********************************
                          [email protected]
                          ********************************
                          http://www.fifartwc.rr.nu
                          ********************************
                          http://iss.fifartwc.cjb.net
                          ********************************

                          If you like ISS Pro Evolution 2 (even on PC), you must check this out!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ZePenguin
                            What the hell is this ? it sucks really bad

                            There are maybe 2 dudes visiting these forums per week, and now you make 7 others ? hmmm maybe we'll have one post in each forum each year...that's great
                            I agree.

                            I refuse to comment further though.
                            sigpic
                            When I die, bury me butt naked, face in the grass/
                            So I can f*ck the world while you kiss my ass

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              oi oi

                              listen here, this is now cmgamers forum. Their decision
                              this is the way there forum was and this is the way this is gonna be
                              i dont understand why u cant just accept it instead of posting a whole thread about how crap it is


                              plus its in the wrong forum. should have been in the pub

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X