This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mns
    yea, SBF, he is not the only one that should resize his signature, look at the one that Lior has

this new organisation of the forums sucks, now to see some news about Cm I have to browse in 7 forums , and look at the numbers of posts, 2 of the forums are empty

I edited this post so i won't ba acused of post boosting

Lior don't you think you should treat the forum members with more respect, what's with this "I'm the center of the world" atitude? It seems that no one that shares your opinions is your enemy....
    I don't support it, but I could understand the size of sig that Lior has- he is the "CLUB PRESIDENT". So he has some special priveleges

stop crying KADER or dun bother posting if you dont like it
    --------------
    Oh for gods sake KADER, just stop going on about it! Look how many posts u have, u r obvoulsly a regular and guru at champ. So why r u getting so worked up about something so pety. Just let it be.
    I have the right to say what I think, and whether u like it or not, i dont give a flying fu*ck... if I want to, i will cry about it all night... maybe even tell my mom...

This sux, and I will repeat it, untill we get 50 REGULAR posters in the CM Forums...

Yes you are from CM Gamer, but you are a part of SG now... so how about adjusting your sigs... i don't like ppl like u, that come from "outside" and act like they rule the place...

Comment

U dont like people like me! U petty git, do u even no wot u r going on about, 'that come from "outside"', what r u ****1ng on about! Were all trying to talk about champ and have laugh and theirsd just you stuk in the dark ages going on about how u dont like these newcomers, u sad, sad, sad person.

Into my heart an air that kills
      From yon far country blows:
      What are those blue remembered hills,
      What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
      I see it shining plain,
      The happy highways where I went
      And cannot come again.

Comment

Originally posted by KADER

I don't support it, but I could understand the size of sig that Lior has- he is the "CLUB PRESIDENT". So he has some special priveleges

I have the right to say what I think, and whether u like it or not, i dont give a flying fu*ck... if I want to, i will cry about it all night... maybe even tell my mom...

This sux, and I will repeat it, untill we get 50 REGULAR posters in the CM Forums...

Yes you are from CM Gamer, but you are a part of SG now... so how about adjusting your sigs... i don't like ppl like u, that come from "outside" and act like they rule the place...
        im not even going to try and stop you making your opinion. You can voice as many opinions here as you like and I will respect them, but this forum now belongs to CMGamer. How many more posters we will attract no-one knows, but are you going to repeatedly criticise us for tryin to bring a bit of life to it ?

CMGamer.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by mns
          yea, SBF, he is not the only one that should resize his signature, look at the one that Lior has

this new organisation of the forums sucks, now to see some news about Cm I have to browse in 7 forums , and look at the numbers of posts, 2 of the forums are empty

I edited this post so i won't ba acused of post boosting

Lior don't you think you should treat the forum members with more respect, what's with this "I'm the center of the world" atitude? It seems that no one that shares your opinions is your enemy....
          Centre of the world attitude, of course, you're participating in our forums and therefore u need to follow our rules. I believe you will find all the Soccer Gaming admins and moderators agree with me.

As for my sig, I dont see any admins telling me to resize it so It will stay the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lior

Centre of the world attitude, of course, you're participating in our forums and therefore u need to follow our rules. I believe you will find all the Soccer Gaming admins and moderators agree with me.

As for my sig, I dont see any admins telling me to resize it so It will stay the way it is.

Lior is right here, if you don't like it here, you are free to leave at anytime.
            Originally posted by Nimreitz
            Over multiple threads. It's almost like he had access to the forum, he knew so much.

EDIT: Has access. It's like he HAS access.

Comment

Since when do Admins have to listen to users and think about what User think ???

If u were a newbie would u even oppose anyhting ???

There are a bunch of semi-old users that oppose every new change.....

U don't like the changes ?? SO BE IT.

This is part of CM gamer and if can't get that into ur think skulls then i can't help u.......

As for Liors Sig.....its a few pixels larger that 250x70....so no ones gonna measure it in freakin nanometers ....at least not me....

He is the Club President and its silly that u even have the ordacity to complain about his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by TROD
                U dont like people like me! U petty git, do u even no wot u r going on about, 'that come from "outside"', what r u ****1ng on about! Were all trying to talk about champ and have laugh and theirsd just you stuk in the dark ages going on about how u dont like these newcomers, u sad, sad, sad person.
                don't like newcomers? U bet I do... there are newcomers I don't like, there are "old users" that I dont like... it doesn't mean a thing to me if u r new, or not... i judge u on how u are... and don't take out my words out of context like that i said: I dont like people from outside who come here AND ACT LIKE THEY RULE THE PLACE.

dark ages? oh, so u think u r some kind of a GREAT INVENTION that brings light to our houses? phew...

heh... SAD SAD SAD PERSON... LOL... i think u r here too short, to say that

Comment

Originally posted by TROD

Stop Talking.

Comment

There are a bunch of semi-old users that oppose every new change.....
                    I hope you are not talking about me because I don't rememmber opposing anything until this moment... and now I really started to enjoy these forums seeing that they are crowded

As for Liors Sig.....its a few pixels larger that 250x70....so no ones gonna measure it in freakin nanometers ....at least not me....
                    I don't remember Joe having a bigger sig.......and I remember reading in a thread that someone wante a sig 250*71, and a admin said no because than someone would want 250*72 and so on...

but now who cares about a few pixels right we are all equal
                    FifaRomania

Comment

Just except it everybody. This is what is called "progress". At first, i didn't like it either. But this has good potential. A few forums could be merged and the old posts moved into new forums. The people that CMGamer brings to these forums will make them a bit more alive.

Comment

yes that's true the forums seem more alive since the big change
                        FifaRomania

Comment

Originally posted by mns
                          yes that's true the forums seem more alive since the big change
                          Shame it was all in this thread though

Comment

well well.. i was looking through some old posts and came across this gem of a thread.

2 and a half years later, id like to apologise to Kader for being a twat However, in my defence, the forum DID get busier after cmgamer merged with it and not all of us turned out to be twats.

god... some of my grammar is awful, text language anyone?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
                            And cannot come again.

Comment

LMAO we were all such retards back then............ not much change there really

Comment

so true... so true...

Remember Scott Parker?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
                                And cannot come again.