Problem with 03/04 need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 03/04 need help

not sure if everyone has this problem but when i play the game my computer makes a really loud noise constantly and seems like it is overheating...

can anyone offer some help please????

I don't remember that ever happening, sorry. Sounds a bit like a fan being clogged by dust, that's usually my problem, but I can't really diagnose it.

Comment

ah right cheers anyway man

Comment

I've had that problem with FM 06. Honestly, your laptop (it's a laptop right), just can't quite handle the game; play with a smaller database or less leagues running.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

yeah a huge amount of people had problems with this. Just search "laptop" on the SI forums and im sure you'll see some annoyances.

Unfortunately (as Dan said) it's simply because your laptop cant handle the processing within the game, which is annoying. Probably due to bad programming?

Anyway, this was both a problem with CM03/04 and latterly, the FM series.

My brother and my mate both changed back to CM01/02 when using their laptops, sorry bud, thats the only advice i can give.

Into my heart an air that kills
          From yon far country blows:
          What are those blue remembered hills,
          What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
          I see it shining plain,
          The happy highways where I went
          And cannot come again.

Comment

thanks lads i will check the preferences of the game and may return to 01/02.

thanks again

Comment

Working...
            X