Wtf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

So, i was bored with FM so i decided to,play some CM4, cus i remembered i had the EP5 installed. so i started a new game, bla bla bla. then i got to my first match. so i went to my tactics screen and this crap pops up that says, widget is in invalid column, or table has no layout, WTF ? first time its ever happened to me

god, last time i saw the old 'widget in column' was aggess ago. Sorry mate i cant remember how to solve it.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
    From yon far country blows:
    What are those blue remembered hills,
    What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
    I see it shining plain,
    The happy highways where I went
    And cannot come again.

Comment

haha, dug up me old aquablue skin form my computer, installed it and, wham no more problem although it isnt as easy on my eyes anymore

Comment

If you have to go back to an old CM version go back to 03/04. CM 4 is crap certainly compared to FM 2005 of what I've heard

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Originally posted by Zlatan
          If you have to go back to an old CM version go back to 03/04. CM 4 is crap certainly compared to FM 2005 of what I've heard
          well since yesterday, ive played CM4,Cm03/04, and 01/02, gonna try to dig up 00/01 from my old computer

Comment

00-01 always seems to kill itself during the second season, for me. Shame. I mean, Carl Serrant was a legend before his knee got cabbaged.
            Eskewed beef! Haff anybody got any orange joof!?

Comment

Working...
            X