Hello my friend!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 1st, 2003

A 1-0 loss to Valladolid in the road game. Such a sad sad day; we reverted back to the tactic that had been so poorly in the past.

Some good news today, it's November 1st and Zidane is already in need of rest according to my physio after the last match. Soon everyone will be. Oh, did I forget to mention that I don't believe in making substitutions? I haven't made one all year.

November 4th, 2003

We lost 1-0 to Dortmund at the Bernabeau. I think almost even worse than destroying reputation of Madrid is that every game is ending 1-0; all the Madrid supporters despise this style of play. Another boring game, another loss, although Lokomotiv Moscow is so poor we might end up in the UEFA Cup! NOOOO!!!

Madrid finances down to 86 Million

November 9th, 2003

We went across town and beat Athletico Madrid 2-1 thanks to a brace from..... MARK BOSNICH!?!?! He hit two penalties. The board are happy with the win. What a bunch of idiots. That could have bought me something like 6 losses.

I realized that we didn't have enough money available for transfers left to buy Diouf, so I had to sell Cambiasso for a cool 5M. That should give us more than enough to ruin Madrid by Christmas.

November 17th, 2003

Abel Xavier complains about not being in the first team. Good point Abel.... Salgado gets sent down to the B team to make room.

November 22nd, 2003

We get a 0-0 draw at home to Real Socieadad. The basques were so horrible they couldn't even beat us while we were playing a tactic meant to throw the game! Damn you, I don't want that point!

November 26th, 2003

We somehow beat Lyon at the Bernabeau, despite all my best efforts. 2-0 and now we're 3 points behind Lyon with one round to go. It's actually possible we could get to the second round while trying to tank the whole thing!

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'

Comment

Originally posted by Nimreitz

Oh, did I forget to mention that I don't believe in making substitutions? I haven't made one all year.

, let them suffer, hehehe
      Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

I notice in one of your earlier screenshots, your B team was winning

Comment

November 30th, 2003

We travel to play Betis today and NEED a loss. I we can't lose this game I'm going to make some serious changes. Well, we did lose, 1-0 thanks to a last second tactic change by me which was a little too obvious. That's it....

"I'm sick and tired of players not living up to their abilities. I'm convinced the blame should lay with the coaches who determined their positions when they were youths; from now on we will experiment with positions and see where everyone really is at their best. I have a feeling Ronaldo just isn't a striker, he seems more like a left wingback to me."

Beckham is tired after the last match.

END OF THE MONTH BOARD REPORT......They are satisfied with the job I am doing.

December 6th, 2003

Abel Xavier is injured for 3 weeks. I refuse to call Salgado back up, so some scrub gets the place. I'm still working on the Diouf transfer, but it should be settled in a day or two.

We drew Villareal today 1-1 at the Bernabeau thanks to a 90th minute goal by Robbie Carlos (our new striker). THANKS!

December 7th, 2003

El-Hadji Diouf signs with Real Madrid for a transfer fee of 26.5 million euros. There was a small error above, but NOW we're down to 89 Million Euros. We're 145M in the red for the year!!! Oh, and an update on basic wages, I spend over 2.5M each month on that, plus the outrageous amount of appearance fees I pay every day.

December 9th, 2003

We lost 2-0 in Russia today, but it doesn't really matter, we finish 3rd in the CL group and head into the UEFA Cup. god dammit.

The injuries are really starting to pile up too, good thing we're doing intensive conditioning all season or else they'd really be dropping like flies.

December 10th, 2003

We draw Brondby in the UEFA Cup 3rd round. Hopefully they won't be so bad that I go through to the next round without trying.

Solari requests a transfer. Rejected.

December 14th, 2003

We played 19th placed Albacete, so we had to make sure they got the points from this one; they did, we lost 2-0 at the Bernabeau.

We are last place right now, into the relegation zone by 4 points, and the board are not only satisfied with my performance, but they are delighted at the financial situation of the club!! I didn't know the Madridistas were such masochists.

December 17th, 2003

Today we were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Gimnastica in an away match. We lost 1-0. I've stopped giving press conferences because I think the media is on to me, the local sports chat ran something like this

"I have no idea how Mister Frogoi got the job managing our club, his references are obviously false and belong to Bruce Arena and Louis van Gaal. He doesn't speak french, and he looks abou 18 years old. I just can't believe he is being allowed to ruin this club and I for one won't stand for it. I hereby boycott Real Madrid until they get a manager who knows what he is doing, but this guy does NOT. Rediculous."

They're clearly just jealous.

December 21st, 2003

We played the new 19th place team this week, Mallorca, so hopefully Eto'o can destroy us like he did in the Super Cup at the beginning of the year. Yep, Eto'o got one and we lost 2-0 in the away match. Only one more match until 2004; I can't beLIEVE I've made it this far, but all indications say that the Board are satisfied with what I'm doing.

December 27th, 2003

We went to Zaragoza today for the last game of 2003 and I felt we NEEDED a nice loss here to solidify the direction we are heading in. The fans are becomming alienated and I'm definitely glad about that. We lost the game 1-0.

The board were mad about the game, so I'm hoping we have a nice rivalry game comming up to kick off 2004 and get the board back in my good graces. Solari requests transfer again, Rejected.

Comment

"We get a 0-0 draw at home to Real Socieadad. The basques were so horrible they couldn't even beat us while we were playing a tactic meant to throw the game! Damn you, I don't want that point!"

lmao

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
            From yon far country blows:
            What are those blue remembered hills,
            What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
            I see it shining plain,
            The happy highways where I went
            And cannot come again.

Comment

Here's the table as of December 27th
              Attached Files

Comment

The reserves are mid table actually, nothing special; although with Salgado down there now they might start a nice run. No more story for probably 20 hours at the least, could be up to 30 or so. I'm writing as I play, so no catching up that plagues many stories.

Comment

hahahaha

Good stuff Dan.
                  sigpic
                  When I die, bury me butt naked, face in the grass/
                  So I can f*ck the world while you kiss my ass

Comment

Great stuff

Comment

It'll really be an accomplishment, if you take Madrid as far down as you want to take them, and still be in charge...

Comment

hahaha finally something interesting to read in these forums good job i am almost inspired to do the same with Man u

Comment

Take them down..

Comment

I dont think Real need help for that
                            They were relegated in 2015 in my game

Now Im just waiting for the same thing to happen with ManPoo and Inter

Comment

December 29th, 2003

Ivan Helguera requests a transfer. These are becomming every day occurances, but i still won't let anyone leave. Plus Helguera is my star striker, why would I let him go?

Abel Xavier says he is pleased with me complimenting him. At least some guys think I'm doing a good job. Xavier, Bosnich, and the Board.

January 1st, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Portillo celebrates by signing a 4 year 48M contract. Down to 76M in the bank.

January 4th, 2004

Salgado gets sent off in the B Team's game. Wow.

January 11th, 2004

We draw 0-0 to Osasuna at the Bernabeu (just realized I've been spelling it wrong the whole time. Oh well). The one thing I hate are teams that are so bad they can't even beat us with Figo at center back.

January 17th, 2004

Sebas was a commanding presence throughout some B Team game. He is offered a new contract for his service.

January 18th, 2004

ANOTHER 0-0 draw!!! Racing Santander couldn't get a damn goal on us this time; it was at the Bernabeu in front of 60,000 people. Far from capacity, wonderful. Still too many though.

Comment

Working...
                              X