Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im expecting a few stamina balls very soon, each of them have been on there about 2months. also expecting a youth to gain his 7th tackling ball, and another to get his 5th shooting.

Tunchan Zorlu is also going for his 8th ball in shooting
    ManagerZone Football - AFC Muse Premier League FA
    ManagerZone Hockey - Stockholm Syndrome Division 1.3

Comment

Pretty good training report today...

Iker Manni got his sixth ball in passing on his first day in training

Comment

I can compare with that!

Midfielder Amedeus Elliot got his 7th Passing ball on Thursday, but found out he was maxed on Friday

More than made up for it by gaining a 7th ball for tackling on the first day I train him there... his value should rocket by about another 50k
        Surreal Madrid C.F. - Division 1.X
        London Knights - Division 1.X

English Football NT Coach

Comment

My young 17 year old gained his 6th tackling ball today...is looking in mighty fine shape for the future. Praying he's not maxed...hoping for more tackling balls with Scully and Darcy surely not that far away from their 7th each respectively. Here's all my guys training on tackling this now:

Comment

Hehe.

Had a hunt through the "Look who I bought!" thread, managed to find both of my seniors who gained balls today. Just interesting to see how they've come along over a season (near enough) each.

Balls gained today were PI for Keely and Tackling for Elliot, so their values are also a lot lower than they will be this time next week.

Comment

Blimey, that Keely guy was a damn good buy! How comes his value's so low?! :s

Edit - blimey, that Elliot guy is a legend as well. Look how much he's improved over a season!! If he hasnt maxed in tackling, he could be one of the best defenders in England. if he has, stick him on speed, then bc
              Last edited by Shark; 09-03-2004, 01:36:AM.

Comment

That was the surprising thing. Both only been around for about 3 months, and already gained 4 balls each!

I'm hoping Keely's value will be over 200k next Monday. Elliot should go up to about 350k, let you know tomorrow if he's maxed in tackling or not... also find out same for Keely in PI. I do like leaving them on for the day after they gain a ball, just *have* to know if they're maxed or not.

Plan for them both at the moment is:

Keely: Tackling, Cross Balls (!), Speed, Ball Control. Already had 18 days on tackling.
                Elliot: Speed, Tackling (if not maxed), Ball control, probably back onto Speed again...

Comment

This thread has some use after all...will be fun to see how our players evolved in half a year or so...

Blue
                  The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

Hagen not maxed and going for his 7th ball in tackling. Meanwhile my captain who got sent off at the weekend and cost me the match gained his 5th shooting ball today even though he plays in defence. I'm planning to move him up to attacking mid.

Comment

My best defender got his eight in tackling, my attacker fourth in ball control today...

Blue
                      The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

Lol, I think you should buy Kerry Collingsworth Shark to train up in Keeping, the brothers would be re-united.

Comment

Wow ... this week has been fantastic for gaining in training so far

Wilburn Hoole, in my first batch of youths, just got his 7th Keeping ball! I REALLY hope he isn't maxed, but I suspect he is, been bottom of the training report all week, even when he gained.

2 on Monday, 1 on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, and 2 more today. It's good

Comment

Got on average exactly one ball a day for the last 2 and half weeks

from 27 players that's not bad I guess especially as only 7 are youths

Comment

Yay! Henry gained a Ball Control Ball! Where to train him now? I'm thinking of Speed & Stamina 'til he's on 3 each, then train him tackling with my 5 ball coach?

European Champs

Comment

Yeah! Henry Hibberd gained a Speed ball at his first attempt! Now onto Stamina, then Tackling and Ball Control!

European Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X