This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Look who I bought!" Thread

Here ya can brag about any decent or great signings or sales for that matter. Have fun

European Champs

hoops old player, got him off the market for 900k. Nt completely sure why he is selling him

Ah well, replaced scotty quite nicely with someone who is worth twice as much and 3 years younger for an extra 50k

Bo!
    Attached Files

Comment

Not totally amazing, but worth all the...... 63 USD he cost me
      Attached Files

Comment

The only player I've bought so far is a 22 year old Polish guy who cost me 13 EUR... has 2 balls in about everything, so isn't too bad

Comment

900k was a lot but then after the Scotty sale I don't blame Steve for spending that much.

Cool thread btw ... I'm hoping to make my addition tomorrow or the day after, looking at two hot prospects and hopefully I will get one as I have a lot to spend.
          ManagerZone Football : La Citta di Chelmsford Premier League
          ManagerZone Hockey : Chelmsford Chieftains Superleague

Comment

Originally posted by rony31
            The only player I've bought so far is a 22 year old Polish guy who cost me 13 EUR... has 2 balls in about everything, so isn't too bad
            Keep in mind that there is a limit on foreign players...

I got 3 foreign players the first day, really cheap, but they were crap, and then I wanted to buy more and I was like WTF when it wouldnt let me

Oh, and why are you using the gay 4-3-3?

Comment

I only have 1 foreigner

and what gay 4-3-3? My defence isn't pushed all the way up to midfield ...well they are kinda... but since it isn't doing me any good anyways, I'm gonna change it

Comment

MastaLFC - Do not use words like 'gay' on these forums. You are refering to this word with a different meaning from it's original definition but none the less it is very homophobic.

As for a player, then I bought this guy and he made his debut at home to Camberley. We got hammered 4-0 with Albin being the main culprit. Played not bad apart from that, just less scoring chances and a lack of luck. My reject team managed to just lose 2-1 at their stadium. Amazing how well my rubbish team do against the best...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pontefract City
                  MastaLFC - Do not use words like 'gay' on these forums. You are refering to this word with a different meaning
                  Too bad, it's a part of my everyday vocabulary, and I'm not homophobic so aye :-paul:

Comment

*plays Duran Duran song*

"Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand..."

Well, except it's actually a bloke and the only thing he did on the sand is play football.

But today I finally got a new signing, Argentinian international Aquilino Rio. He's in the Argentina side on MZNS and even if he somehow doesn't get into the Argentina full team there's always the U21s.

My midifeld is looking strong now with Hayhurst, Hodson, Gibbons and Rio.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I keep getting offers for this player:

http://www.wyorksranger.co.uk/mz/osmondconyngham.gif

Ive been offered 2m, but some swedes are sniffing about now.

He's just turned 22, but is due another ball in tackling soon.

Anyone reckon I should sell him?....personally I dont think he's replaceable, and will easily be worth more in a season.

And how do you post pics like above?

Comment

Hey Yorkie, and don't use the quick reply if you wanna post attachments, use the "post reply" button instead.

With the lack of talent on the market it would be a bad idea to sell, but 2m for a player you paid what, 650k-odd for? Would be an excellent deal but your team would be weakened as he can't be replaced as you say, but with an English player anyway...

Not sure what you should do but I'd hope whoever his manager is will allow him to play for England at the World Cup.

Comment

Ill tell you something...I wasnt gonna let him go to Steve's team if he offered me 4m.

Its one thing selling a player for a decent profit, but selling him to one of your divisions main rivals is just daft.

Comment

Yorkie... get your player on the screen, press 'Print Screen' at the top of your keyboard, paste it into paint or similar and then save a JPG. But Im sure you already know that.
                            ManagerZone Football - AFC Muse Premier League FA
                            ManagerZone Hockey - Stockholm Syndrome Division 1.3

Comment

first up, yorkie's player

And to be honest, I wouldnt have gone higher than 2,000,000 he isnt worth that much, would have already been paying more than 3x
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X