Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second up, my new player. Been trying to get the manager to sell for like 3 seasons now.

Before you knock his age, he is old. But I have a coach that will help improve like made in Ball Control. So I reckon about 3-4 ball control skill balls this season, which would nicely hike his value up even more.
    Attached Files

Comment

holy **** dude, why are you so rich

Comment

yeh man is still have him on my books until 21.15 tonite.. and now i have 1.24 million.. looking 4 some english talent so if you have any dont hesitate!!
        --You wont know wat hit you until we hit you!!--

Comment

ahh, that's Lightning Strikes Twice's player, how good is he? you don't get many 9-ball english tacklers on the market these days...
          ManagerZone Football - AFC Muse Premier League FA
          ManagerZone Hockey - Stockholm Syndrome Division 1.3

Comment

I overpayed, didn't I

That's around $205k ... I wanted a young GK, I hope he's a fast learner... How many balls in GK do you think he could gain this season?
            Attached Files

Comment

I'd say overpayed is an understatement and how are you so rich?

I'm trying to get this guy...
              Attached Files

Comment

Don't even count on it man

That player aint goin for less than 1,500,000 SEK

Current Finances:

$8782

Comment

When people usually sell goalies like that they have maxed out on keeping.

Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaLFC
                    I overpayed, didn't I

That's around $205k ... I wanted a young GK, I hope he's a fast learner... How many balls in GK do you think he could gain this season?
                    I bought a 5-ball keeper for 1 000 000 SEK on the 13th of June 2003, he's now on 7 and going for his 8th. That about 15 weeks ago so if that apply to your goalkeeper as well he should gain 2 balls this season
                    AC Vespertilio @ managerzone - AC Vespertilio's homepage

Always accepting challenges

Comment

Thats awesome... He's young too, so I don't think I overpayed so much... Ill sell my 27 year old goalie, hopefully for around 150k... But theyll cut off 20%

Oh and btw... I rejected your challenges only because I have to play cup games on the 6th and 7th.

Comment

u can play cup games and friendlies on the same day kader...

European Champs

Comment

no you can't... it's not an official cup or a friendly league.

i'm talking about the managerzone cup which is friendly based.

Comment

No biggie, we'll play another time
                            AC Vespertilio @ managerzone - AC Vespertilio's homepage

Always accepting challenges

Comment

I'm starting to regret that I joined that Free Friendly Cup... very unorganized (:/)

Comment

I'd play in the paid cups, but my parents don't really like to use credit cards on the internet... and especially that they don't think mzone is worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X