Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the main attributes needed for the main positions?
    being;-
    Goalkeeper,
    Defender,
    Midfielder,
    Forwards.

Comment

1. Keeping, P. Int, Passing, Stamina, Speed
      2. Tackling, P. Int, Heading, Passing, Stamina
      3. Passing, Ball Control, Cross Balls, P. Int, Set Plays, Shooting, Stamina, Speed, Tackling (in that order)
      4. Shooting, Ball Control, P. Int, Speed, Stamina, Passing

Blue
      The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

How can i work speed??? can't see it!! thz

Comment

I'm guessing that your question is how to train a player in Speed. If that is the case, there is a track on the left side of the training field. That is where you can train your players in Speed (Upper Half) and Stamina (Lower Half).
          Tristan
          US MA
          Manager of Air Force Falcons

Comment

thx man....

Comment

Hello, sorry if this is a dumb question but im new.....do i have to pay to get in manazone online league?
              is it a game i have to buy, just like cm4 or tcm2003?
              U.S.A will win world cup in 2006.

Comment

No, registration is completely free...
                Only for the official cups and the friendly leages you have to pay 1EUR (in Europe...) and this via a creditcard...

Comment

rest

I have several players who need to rest, including one of my stars. How long do they need to rest and should I take them out of the game, the sub list, training or what?

Thanks for any help.
                  Parkville Filth... Baltimores most notorious team!

Comment

rest

I have several players who need to rest, including one of my stars. How long do they need to rest and should I take them out of the game, the sub list, training or what?

Thanks for any help.
                    Parkville Filth... Baltimores most notorious team!

Comment

The amount of rest they need depends on the player. Keep them in your lineup for Important Games e.g. League games and Cups. Take them out of your lineup AND your sub bench for Friendlies. Players who are on the sub bench count as having played the match. Keep them in training, it has nothing to do with it.
                      Tristan
                      US MA

Comment

what facility gains most money during friendly games?

Comment

Look here ... this site will help you find the answer ... just input the amount of visitors from your last friendly match, put down "1" for each facility, and you'll find out the kind of income you'll get (based on the attendance from your last friendly).
                          ManagerZone Football : La Citta di Chelmsford Premier League
                          ManagerZone Hockey : Chelmsford Chieftains Superleague

Comment

How do I get youths?
                            To get youths go to Office >> Finances >> Education and choose how many youths you want. They'll arrive on Saturday morning.

How do I get coaches?
                            To get coaches go to Club House >> Coaches >> Search for new coach choose the class you want and press change. They'll contact you by email.
                            MZ User: Savechip
                            Footie Team: FC Mount (80375)
                            Hockey Team: Leeds Lions (1720)

Joint winner of The Zone's very first Flop of the Week! (April 2004)

Comment

To go into more depth in getting a coach:

Clubhouse>Coaches>Search for a new coach. Set the level of coach that you want. If you are just starting out, I would try to get a "E" or a "D" coach, because the better coaches only want to coach the bigger teams. After you have selected a level, hit change, AND Keep it on that level.

Usually about two weeks (sometimes longer) later you will recieve an e-mail in your managerzone e-mail that tells you that there is a coach interested in working for your club. Then go to the Clubhouse>>Coaches>>Interested Coaches window and offer that coach a salary. In the e-mail it will tell you the deadline to offer him a salary. Sometime (it's not always the same length) after the dealine, the coach will e-mail you again telling you if he is going to work for your club or for some other team. If he accepts your offer he will report for duty the Monday after you have recieved the confirmation e-mail.
                              Tristan
                              US MA

Comment

I bought a player, the deadline passed 8 and a half hours ago, when do i get him?

European Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X