Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course there will be offers from other coaches. Just be patient, and wait for their email. Don't regularly change the class of coaches, because every time you change it, it restarts and takes longer for the coach to get to you.
    ManagerZone Football - AFC Muse Premier League FA
    ManagerZone Hockey - Stockholm Syndrome Division 1.3

Comment

• The Saga ends here

Thank You very much for Your time and patience, I'm sure I'll benefit from Your assistance, as well as the game will gain from my participation in itself (just kidding)

That's all folks, now nothing can surprise me, Saga ends here .

P.S.
      Pathetic?
      FC Barcelona since 1999

Ronaldinho - Goal of the season, Player of the season. Nice

Goal - Polish Championship in this century

Comment

• how do you know when a player has maxed a stat? when there is no change for a week?

Comment

• if a player has 4+ balls in a certain area and he's still training there, in the training report it'll say "no improvement" and beside his name will be a yellow arrow pointing to the right

Comment

• Originally posted by rony31
            if a player has 4+ balls in a certain area and he's still training there, in the training report it'll say "no improvement" and beside his name will be a yellow arrow pointing to the right
            ok, ty.
            Last edited by burn-unit; 12-08-2004, 08:50:PM.

Comment

• what shall i train a keeper in after keeping? play intelligence, ball control, stamina, speed and passing? and in what order?

Comment

• the order you listed in seems pretty good, except switch speed and stamina around.

Valle Vista AFC, Major League Soccer [Managerzone]

Comment

• ok a coach has agreed to sign with me and they arrive on a monday right?well what time do they arrive? (GMT if poosible)

Thanks

:drevil:
                  Jonno!

Comment

• to answer my post they arrive at about 1am for me

Jonno!

Comment

• Why have MZ decided to have a trial period system? My team went broke and now i cannot rejoin
                      A-League, Football...But not as you know it.
                      ..::AUXODIUM STUDIOS::..

...the ACB is now run by whimps and limp wristed do-gooders.

Comment

• to stop possible cheaters, and why else to make more money! i guess they figure they make u pay to join up youll prob do cups and stuff so its all about the money.
                        Cant Think Of A Good One So Give Me A Bloody Break

Comment

• My Managerzone Crash have you the same problem?

When i try to gå to www.managerzone.com my browser crash... can i get some help i really need that game

Comment

Working...
                          X