Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have cups that are for free to join. More free stuff.
    A-League, Football...But not as you know it.
    ..::AUXODIUM STUDIOS::..

...the ACB is now run by whimps and limp wristed do-gooders.

Comment

Reformer - This sticky is for issues concerning the Mz soccer gaming website and forum. No mz issues. They have a suggestions forum in mz for that sort of stuff

Comment

Yeah, nobody is interested in MZ issues here...we are just talking about our own site and are planning to mass leave MZ, write a complaint letter to the Malesian goverment and go to work on producing carrots with some mentally defect midgets.

Blue
        The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

Will the midgets be given minimum wage?

Comment

Ofcourse...and it's still bigger than mine

Blue
            The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

hehe

I actually meant no mz issues in this particular sticky. It's just for improvements within our little community here.

Comment

Possibly there could be a chat room thing here cause would be fun to talk bout these things in real time, but using something like a messenger program or irc can be complicated/hard to organise

Great way to waste loads of time at work / uni and get to know other members bit better (and have a good laugh at them if they lose to a rubbish team like mine )

Comment

Well, for now I've seen a few MSN sessions, with quite a few known MZ and SG members.

Blue

Comment

Theres always the MZ Chat on Paltalk that you could use.

I might put something on the site so people know about it.
                    MZ User: Savechip
                    Footie Team: FC Mount (80375)
                    Hockey Team: Leeds Lions (1720)

Joint winner of The Zone's very first Flop of the Week! (April 2004)

Comment

Yep I use paltalk on occasions. I'm probably the only person without a mz at the end of their name. Apart from that Dutch guy who used to use these forums. Hottelo or something like that.

Comment

Heh, I was on Paltalk long time ago, and I was the only one back then...nowadays it seems nobody is ever on there, and Steve obviously changed the code, so I can't get in as admin

Blue

Comment

Paltalk crashes my PC ... then again, so do most programs (MSN, IE6, etc).
                          ManagerZone Football : La Citta di Chelmsford Premier League
                          ManagerZone Hockey : Chelmsford Chieftains Superleague

Comment

Go on there at night Blue.

Theres usually a few people on there.

Steve went mad one day and changed the code... it was funny.

Comment

does anyone want to be a news poster on the site by the way?

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to help on the site in some way.

Btw, are you going to have anything about the SG FL on there as well? I know you do the SG Cup, I wouldn't mind doing some quick reports on some of the SG FL games if you like?
                                ManagerZone Football : La Citta di Chelmsford Premier League
                                ManagerZone Hockey : Chelmsford Chieftains Superleague

Comment

Working...
                                X