This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a fl league would be cool long as i was in it
    hopw about a weekly/monthly news letter or something which you could sign up 2?

hoops
    Egg Chasers FC!!!

The greatest team in ManagerZone

Comment

FL League?

Automated Dream Team & Play-by-Mail Games!

Comment

Originally posted by AFC Evolution
        FL League?
        Friendly League League?

Well of course we would have to have a list of how many people are interested so that we know how many people to leave spaces for.

I reckon it would be really good

"Soccergaming.tv Superstars League"

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||

Comment

I'll start a new thread then for sign ups. Should it be a cup or a league? Or just wait and see how many teams we get signing up.
          MZ User: Savechip
          Footie Team: FC Mount (80375)
          Hockey Team: Leeds Lions (1720)

Joint winner of The Zone's very first Flop of the Week! (April 2004)

Comment

Originally posted by Ash
            I'll start a new thread then for sign ups. Should it be a cup or a league? Or just wait and see how many teams we get signing up.
            Definetly a league

We can't have people like pontefract city complaining about one offs etc

Comment

Yes, good idea. Also, we can't have people like yourself complaining about rankings, because fl matches don't affect them as much as normal friendlies...

EDIT: Cups would be played over two matches anyway, so, no one offs...

Comment

Originally posted by Pontefract City
                Yes, good idea. Also, we can't have people like yourself complaining about rankings, because fl matches don't affect them as much as normal friendlies...

EDIT: Cups would be played over two matches anyway, so, no one offs...
                Ok then two offs

Comment

If its a league I think it should be limited at 16 teams so its easier to do. (can use a FL table and fixtures and switch the team names)

If we get more than 16 we could go up to 32 and top 4 or something from each go into play offs to determine an overall winner.

Any other ideas how it could work?

EDIT: Another thought... it could work like the World Cup. Small groups at first and then knock out competition.
                  Last edited by Ash; 16-06-2003, 05:20:PM.

Comment

Somehow I think more interactivity would be good between MZ and this site... rankings and other things that are of interest.

Better yet would be that there were more things like the mom award created that would maybe only exist here on soccergaming. That would make the site more unique and give more people a reason to jump over here.

Comment

Also there is no real webbased chat (that is real good)... maybe soccergaming can provide one?

Comment

Originally posted by johan
                        Somehow I think more interactivity would be good between MZ and this site... rankings and other things that are of interest.

Better yet would be that there were more things like the mom award created that would maybe only exist here on soccergaming. That would make the site more unique and give more people a reason to jump over here.
                        The problem with the MoM thingie is that currently not many people visit it...I would agree to have it on here, but it would rather increase it's popularity than ours (some 300 visits a day).
                        Another thing that would be good are the current rankings graphics directly from the mz site (the top 10 clubs and countries)

Blue
                        The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

erm i would like to interview some for the zone some one that really helps around it SG

so when you decide who its going to be can you get in touch with me

[email protected]

English Head RA- Football
                          English GA- Hockey

Contact me if you want to write for the zone
                          [email protected]
                          [email protected]
                          [email protected]

Comment

You can interview Ash, he's doing much...might increase our popularity

Blue
                            The best manager game out there | The community for the best manager game out there

Comment

ok ill get someone or me to mail he some questions then

English Head RA- Football
                              English GA- Hockey

Contact me if you want to write for the zone
                              [email protected]
                              [email protected]
                              [email protected]

Comment

yeah I don't mind doing an interview. Email it whenever you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X