Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Championship Manager 5 (UK release 18/3/05;1/4/05 other nations), confirmed features:

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the same, but I doubt CM5 will keep me interested for 2 months. I might have to revert to 03/04 again sooner.

Comment

You can test out the FM beta demo 23rd September it comes with the magazine, download should be up around that time as well.

Comment

Yeah, who knows, the FM demo might be more interesting than the retail version of CM5...

Comment

woohoo, FM demo comes and I'm in Paris with school, niiiiiiiiiice I want FM

FM > Paris.

I've been there anyway.
          I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by rpvankasteren
            I think the same, but I doubt CM5 will keep me interested for 2 months. I might have to revert to 03/04 again sooner.

well i don't think it will keep anybody intersted for 2 months... but it should give us enough time to thouroughly examine cm before we hit fm. at least in my case.

Thanks $teaua

Comment

lol... you guys have so much money to waste... Buy a game that you know it will most probably suck

Comment

I'll wait for reviews before buying CM5.

Comment

I'll buy it and return it to the shop a day later.
                  I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by mixafendis
                    lol... you guys have so much money to waste... Buy a game that you know it will most probably suck

i didn't hear anybody say that they were gonna "buy" it

Thanks $teaua

Comment

Thank god my friend has a kick ass ADSL and he loves BitTorrent clients (i dont think i should be saying this... ).

Comment

It's good for the patches SI release indeed, but how this would help for CM5...

Comment

*[edit, Ruud] Sorry, no talk at all about warez, not even as innocent as this was. [/edit]*
                          Last edited by rpvankasteren; 08-09-2004, 01:36:PM.

Thanks $teaua

Comment

Originally posted by rpvankasteren
                            Get ready for some shock and awe:

Championship Manager 5 will be playable at the GameStarsLive event, that is held from this wednesday until sunday, somewhere in London. If anyone is going, do not miss this one.

i know someone who went to it, although he told me that the lines were so long that he would have missed alot of other things, i don't think he missed much tbh,
                            Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

oh it gets better this Ruud, you know the other day on msn we were talking about advertising :

"Championship Manager 5, the latest instalment of Eidos' number one selling football management series, has signed a six-figure deal with Sky Media to become the exclusive sponsor of Sky One's groundbreaking sports entertainment and reality event The Match. The integrated deal, which represents Eidos' first ever broadcast sponsorship worldwide, will include sponsorship of a dedicated interactive television (iTV) area which will give viewers the chance to win Championship Manager 5 games and interact with the show.

On 3rd October 2004, a squad of 18 celebrities will enter Newcastle United's Football Academy, where they will live and train under former England manager Graham Taylor. With viewers monitoring their progress, interactive voting will decide the starting line-up for The Match on 10th October, a live charity game against a 'Legends XI', comprising some of the most famous names in football history, including Paul Gascoigne and Bryan Robson, marshalled by former Newcastle United and England boss Sir Bobby Robson.

The Match's iTV service will launch on 27th September with a preview site and competitions to win tickets to the event, Championship Managers 5 games and other prizes. The service will have a 24/7 presence on Sky One's Interactive Service Menu until 10th October."

hehehehehe. So while SI are releasing a beta demo BGS are going for the publicity trick!

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
                              From yon far country blows:
                              What are those blue remembered hills,
                              What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
                              I see it shining plain,
                              The happy highways where I went
                              And cannot come again.

Comment

Eidos has a 6 figure amount of money left to advertise CM5

I thought they were just about bankrupt

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X