Fm 2007 Xbox 360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fm 2007 Xbox 360

I am living and working in Japan at the moment and am about to purchase an xbox 360. I really enjoyed playing Football manager 2006 on my PSP, so I want to buy the next version, well a version with all the features of the PC, and the 360 version might give me that. The question I have is the game region coded?, or will it be region coded?. I know last years wasn`t so will this years be?, any help would be much appreciated.
    Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die

man, this game and the PES exclusiveness(if it's real) will probably give the 360 the edge if i buy it or the PS3....

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower
      man, this game and the PES exclusiveness(if it's real) will probably give the 360 the edge if i buy it or the PS3....
      Definately .

Rewind back a couple of years. I bought my PS2 for the sake of one game (well, I played many other games but they weren't my primary reason of getting a PS2): Winning Eleven.
      I don't think many people will come to look at the specs of the 360 or PS3 but on the games that each platform offers and is going to offer. Personally, if I had the money, I'd get the XBOX 360 without a single moment of hesitation just because of FM2007 and PES.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X