Hypothetically

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically

Let's say I had 4GB of RAM (the most my computer can hold). Would I be able to run all leagues at least on normal with the big leagues on full, or is this out of reach for any computer?

It is never good to run all leagues, even with 4 GB of RAM.

Thanks to Kenzo for the sig and to Shinji for the pixel kit.

http://athousandeternalleaves.wordpress.com

Comment

But would it be possible without horrendous slow down?

Comment

it'd be possible to play all leagues on MY PC, with suicide-inducing slowdown of course.

Into my heart an air that kills
        From yon far country blows:
        What are those blue remembered hills,
        What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
        I see it shining plain,
        The happy highways where I went
        And cannot come again.

Comment

Wouldn't you also get a game that's like 1 gb big?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

Why would you play with all the leagues? :jambo:

Comment

I dunno, just to see what it's like I guess.

Comment

Bu it'd be pointless because I doubt you'd even look at all the leagues.
                .................................................. ..........

Comment

Well I can understand why you'd want to have all the leagues, because it gives a feeling of total realism if you can go literaly everywhere. It's impossible to do though.

Comment

the thing is it'd take you like a whole week to go forward like a month in the game, if that..

Comment

If you actually have 4gb of RAM then i take my hat off to you sir.

but there are some leagues which you could do without even if you could play all. From experience i've tried playing the Indian National Football league and it is actually unbearable, the players dont advance at all even after 20 ******* years. and if theres a decent indian player from outside the NFL, they don't want to move to my team - because a move "to the NFL would not benefit his career".

If leagues like that were actually done properly then i could see the point, but otherwise - **** it.
                      Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

Well....not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipower
                          the thing is it'd take you like a whole week to go forward like a month in the game, if that..
                          Not if you have a big amount of RAM, but no PC can have the required RAM for that I think.

Comment

RAM isnt that important. CPU processor is at least as important for speed.
                            I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Ok so if I got that new Intel processsor with 4 GB of RAM could I?

Comment

Working...
                              X