No announcement yet.

New positions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I trained Carrick once to learn DM and it got until Accomplished, but then it went back to incompetent after he stopped.

Comment

Well maybe FM doesn't want us to teach a player more than one(maybe two) position(s) in his career.

Now that I think about it's actually quite logical I mean otherwise you'd get a player capable of playing everywhere if you hold on long enough and that would be unrealistic.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

unrealistic... yet still possible. Fabien Barthez started his career as a Left-Back. Rio Ferdinand as a Striker. Peter Schmeichel as a striker... etc. etc. It IS possible for players to convert.

Look at O'Shea, a few seasons ago he was just a CB for United, now he's an RB, LB and DM aswell. Same goes for Phil Neville.

Comment

Not to mention that China man from City, Sun Jihai's his name I think, he can play everywhere.

Comment

I think it helps if the player is played in one position on a regular basis.

Its ok training them loads of new positions... but how often are u going to use them in ALL the positions their trained in?

Ok if u got a RAM and trained him to LAM thats understandable cos during a match u can switch flanks... but ur going to play ur players in their best positions.

Comment

Anyone else had that Norwegian guy ( **** forgot his name ) who started out being able to play every position except CB and GK? Now that guy was ace. He was in some patch I installed.
              R.I.P. Antonio Puerta

Comment

Luis Enrique could play every position in CM9798.

Back in the day, when you were either a position, or you werent (no grey area). D/M/F RLC.

What a man.

Into my heart an air that kills
                From yon far country blows:
                What are those blue remembered hills,
                What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
                I see it shining plain,
                The happy highways where I went
                And cannot come again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X