Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fm underground have a few kits and logo`s : http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=1
    if it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much

Comment

Here's a list with options:

SortItOutSI
      FM Underground
      total-fm
      fm.lemonish
      CoreFM
      Throw-in
      FM FAQ

They are in the first post of last year's download thread. Maybe Tom, Alex, Yaro, or Liam could add them to this year's as well. (Better, Tom? )

Comment

or you could just be mod again, your choice ruud, your choice.

Into my heart an air that kills
        From yon far country blows:
        What are those blue remembered hills,
        What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
        I see it shining plain,
        The happy highways where I went
        And cannot come again.

Comment

Maybe, if I get that job...

Comment

Yo let me be mod, i have alot of FM experience and are post alot here, plus I'm always here..

Comment

Susie's fecking slow these days. It's such a great site, but it has a crappy a server obviously.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Comment

WTH... susi is down again.

Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.

Comment

They've been down all week. You just need to set a cup of coffee and then see if it's page is loaded.

Comment

It says their account was suspended... I think they need to pay their bills.

Comment

its up now, new and improved

St Johnstone for the SPL!

Comment

Premium accounts .

Comment

Meh, if I wanted a transfer update(which I don't) I'd wait until the more reliable FM Sorted release their update...

Comment

CM Revolution Update

http://fcmc.pl/site/panel/plugins/do...hp?id_pliku=25
                            Last edited by Fernandez; 05-02-2006, 01:27:PM.

Comment

What can i do about this....i was bored so i made up a team, how do i get the team to go back to its original state because its ruining all my future games

St Johnstone for the SPL!

Comment

i think you've got to overwrite you're new database with either the previous one or a new one:
                                - if you've backed up the Db before you made the new team then you could just find the old .db files in your documents.
                                I never really back-up my database, if you havent then you should just either re-install the game or download an updated db like this CM revolution one and that'll get rid of the team from the game
                                Brian McBride is the only person ever to touch MC Hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X