Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SortitoutSI closes

Originally posted by Caleyjag
    After almost 2 years, 3.4million downloads (goodness) and some absolutely superb banter sortitoutsi.net is closing.

The decision was a hard one taken by Cleon & Caleyjag but we both felt that the time was right to call it a day. The site has been a fantastic place to be a part of but we can no longer dedicate any more of our time to it without it affecting our personal lives.

We didn't feel that keeping it open and us moving on was an option either as the pull to come back would be too great. Closing completely is the only way forward for ourselves.

Massive massive thanks to everyone that contributed to the site over the last 2 years. This sites success depended on users submitting files, players & tactics and joining in forum discussions and I'd like to think we made a bloody good job of it while we were online.

On a personal note, I'm leaving this place knowing that we made a helluva good job of it. Coding the site was fantastic fun and seeing people use something I had developed gave me a great deal of satisfaction.

Good luck to everyone in the future with whatever they do in life.

Dave "Caleyjag" Murchison
    (Super stud)
    Originally posted by Cleon
    I'd like to thank everyone for their time and effort in making the site what it as become. Unfortunatley I don't have the time and effort to concetrate on running a site anymore, but hopefully somewhere down the line things might change.

Thanks to everyone

I will still be active on SI and continue to be a mod on there so if you want a bit of banter you know where to find me.

It's a real pity. They were very well organised, and had a lot of talented contributors. The latter will probably scatter all over the sites in the scene now, alhough there will be a continuation of the Susie forum at this location.

If you need any of their files, you can get them at http://www.sortitoutsi.net/test/. If you're quick. That will close very soon as well.
    Last edited by rpvankasteren; 25-07-2005, 04:47:PM.

That sucks, what a great site gone.

Comment

that sucks

anyways, good luck to the guys that founded it in the future etc.

Comment

Best FM site gone, its a pity
        I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.

Comment

Yeah, thre best FM site, gone, good luck to them.

Comment

Horrible news, horrible...

Now we'll have to search graphics, updates and so in differents pages

Comment

Damn, that's some bad news. Definitely my favourite FM site ever... man, I was just planning to download a new load of graphics from susie. Kits, logos, a new skin etc. Pfft. Could someone please post a list of other good FM sites? I'm not very formiliar with the FM scene... would be awesome.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
              2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Comment

never used that site anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Juventino
                  Damn, that's some bad news. Definitely my favourite FM site ever... man, I was just planning to download a new load of graphics from susie. Kits, logos, a new skin etc. Pfft. Could someone please post a list of other good FM sites? I'm not very formiliar with the FM scene... would be awesome.
                  Total-FM.net seems to be the main riser at the moment. Picking up alot of SUSIE's former members.
                  www.total-fm.net

Comment

WTF I was just going to go get a new tactic and its closed.... Horrible news. So all the files gonna go to the test server?

Comment

It was a great site for all my CM/FM needs. I wish them well.

Comment

shame, it was a top site, got some excellent stuff off there.
                        Originally posted by Turk123
                        Bobby you are so repulsive , is Huge Grant your father?
                        genius
                        Best Poster of the Year 2008
                        Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
                        The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
                        Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
                        Best Greenlandic Member 2005
                        ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
                        Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"

Comment

Nothing beats Susie, Total FM only has like 6 Face packs, compared to Susies 1500 +.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyrussin
                            WTF I was just going to go get a new tactic and its closed.... Horrible news. So all the files gonna go to the test server?
                            They did, but that's closed now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SuRFy
                              Nothing beats Susie, Total FM only has like 6 Face packs, compared to Susies 1500 +.
                              not sure about susie the site, but for sure Linux suse is unbeatable compared to windows

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X